Chapter 12: Meet(Pt.1)

Previously

Previously . . .

It only makes me more curious to see how well she will put up with what's coming at her." I add, clearly stressed but with a smirk evident on my face.
__________________
Yoongi Pov:

"I'll go make us something to eat." Says Jin as we arrive home and open the front door. Our place isn't as fancy as many would imagine. Just a simple two-story, mid century home with typical luxury living. We are celebrities but we are affiliated within our own organization so that's one reason to stay somewhat hidden.

I lazily drop my duffle bag on the ground near the door and plop myself onto the couch beside Jimin. I was a bit surprised to see him so perky and awake but to see the bright screen light up his face in the slight darkness is the reason why. He was the only one to be seen in the parlor until Jungkook walked in from upstairs and placed himself on the opposite side of me.

"So, how was the trip?" He asks, aware of my exhaustion. He likes to question and sometimes seem to purposely be very 'pushy'.

"It was fine Jungkook, piss off." I retort before attempting to close my eyes and take a cat nap.

He shifts in his seat, leaning back against the white sofa all with a small grin. His face alters as he catches sight of my middle finger and ring. He notices the same visible scar but appears to be more reddened and swollen.

"You did it again didn't you? You marked-" I immediately cut him off, leaving him and Jimin bewildered.

"Jungkook! I said piss off. What's so hard about that?!" I bitterly stood, gripping the handle of my bag and storming up the stairs, bumping into Namjoon's shoulder.

"Ow. Yoongi, what's the matter..?" Namjoon's voice trails off as I continue up the stairs, completely ignoring him.

Namjoon curiously strolls into the parlor, constantly looking between the stairs and his phone. He looks towards Jin who emerged from the kitchen with two bowls of cold noodles and kimchi in hand.

"We'll just leave the old man alone. Ask him later." He states before placing the bowls down on the coffee table and digging in.

"Uh-uh. Hands off." He smacks the back of Jungkook's hand and swipes the bowl away as Jungkook holds his hands up in defeat before getting up.

"Fine! Fine...I didn't want any anyway!" Jungkook storms away, leaving the three in the parlor astonished. Namjoon shakes his head as he takes a seat next to Jimin.

"The things that happen in this house, tsk."

. . .

I've been sitting in this room for two hours, waiting for the moment where I could be left alone for once. No, for the last hour and a half, Taehyung and Hobi have been sticking around trying to get me out of the room. They've tried everything from getting a bowl of noodles to attempting to drag me out. None of which worked and resulting in me barricading myself in the room.

"Yah! Leave me alone you two!" I shout, overly annoyed at their attempts and throw a pillow at the door.

I could hear the sudden shrieks from the other side of the door and smirk. They both scrambled to their feet, backing away from the door. In one last attempt, Taehyung shot up from the ground and knocked on the door twice.

I rip the blanket down that I had over my head the whole time, take a breath and deeply sigh. "Guess I'm going out again." I shrug, throwing my legs out of the bed and stomping my way over to the closet.

I grab a simple outing outfit, T-shirt and black pants with a cap to cover. I grab my jacket hanging on the coat stand with my keys and burst right through the door. Meanwhile, pushing Taehyung aside as the door suddenly opens leaving him and Hoseok dumbfounded.

"Hyung! Where-" Hoseok threw his hand over Taehyung's mouth before he could say anymore.

"Leave him." Hoseok says before getting up with a pout and walks to his room.

I was a bit surprised when those two didn't follow me but I did pretty much slam the door open. I rushed my way out the front door to avoid any questions that I knew would have to be answered. I toss everything I brought with me into the passenger seat of my black BMW M4. I throw both hands on the steering wheel, zoning out and supporting my head on the wheel.

My sudden grumpy behavior deals with the fact that I marked that woman, yet she wasn't afraid to speak up and tell me to kill her. She was putting her life on the line for her boss and that's what's stressing me out so damn much. If I were to plan an ambush, it wouldn't be as effective as I thought because of the guts she showed to have tonight.

"Chill Yoongi, chill. Break time." I whisper to myself as I hurriedly start up the car and head to the closest bar. If I'm going to cutback from working for the night for a break, I'm gonna do it the right way.

"11:30 at night and people still here. Shit." I talk to myself as I pull into the parking lot, park the car and enter through the mirrored glass doors.

Flashbacks from that night at the other night club flood my mind. Making me instantly regret why I've come here in the first place. The music blares through my ears as I walk under the colorful lit 'OPEN' sign. I stand near the entrance and glance around, taking in the surroundings I'm going to be in for probably the rest of night.

"Final-fucking-ly." I utter, taking a seat at a barstool, calling over the bartender.

She gives me a quick glance, realizing who I truly was before grabbing my order. I had no mask, no facial cover besides my black baseball cap. I slide an extra hundred her way, wink at her bribing her to stay silent and take my drink.

The sudden clinking of keys diverted my eyes towards another direction and directly to a woman. She held her chain-linked purse on her right shoulder and her leather jacket on her left forearm.

To say she was beautiful was a massive understatement. Her posture, the way she dresses and her toned figure is mesmerizing. The way she carries herself is something you don't see nowadays, even the sense of her pride could be felt almost a mile away. It can't be the drink yet, I only had a tiny sip of it so it's just her.

"One more." I tell the bartender after peering over and watching her sit one seat away. The bartender comes back with one in hand, places it in front of me and I slide myself over. Taking the seat next to her, I gift her with the drink and she briefly smiles.

"Thank you, but there's no need for that. I'm a lightweight."