Chapter 7: Celebrity

Previously

Previously. . .

She brushed that nervous feeling off and continued alongside the life of her party...
________________

"Oh. My Queen." The servant bows as I walk up the stairs towards my lounge.

"Here so soon?"

I tilt my head at the reactions of my guards as I reach the top of the staircase. I notice how they looked, nervous and off. I walked towards the purple mesh curtains hiding the numerous secrets behind my success and take a seat. Royalty must be treated and viewed as royalty.

"I thought you'd know by now mister?, After all, you were the closest to Mr. Andrew."

Speaking and hearing that name is very unpleasant for me. Upon hearing the name, the servant paused not believing what had just came out of my mouth.

"I see I've found the other rat under my wing. How pathetic am I to fail to recognize you and your accomplice." Once again I could see the life slowly draining out of him as he thinks of the many possible ways to be eliminated.
I stand and walk close to him. Our height has a major difference due to my heels and I grab the collar of his shirt.

"You're lucky your friend made a run for it. If he hadn' t, you both would have been dead by now." I tighten my grip on his shirt as it slowly suffocates him. I whisper into his ear.

"As I have stated in the beginning, I don't appreciate having men like you attempt to control me. I will not repeat myself." Letting him go and taking a seat, he drops down holding his chest as he catches his breath.

"My queen, please, I-"

He scrambles to my feet, pleading for his life. The ignorant me kicks him away while resting my chin on my hand. I roll my eyes.

"Shut it. I'm letting you go. I want you to find your buddy."

"Oh. Thank you! Thank you! I-"

"If I have to send a search party for you two, you both are dead. Find him, bring him to me and you're free."

I shoo him away as the guards pick him off the floor and push him out. My head leans back on the couch as I relax. I call on a waiter for my refreshments. She comes running in and slightly bowing.

"Yes sir?"

"Bring me a glass of wine."

"Right away sir."

In less than five minutes she comes back with a tray of wine, a wine glass and small finger snacks. She places it down, stands beside me and I dig in.

"Sir, enjoy the night. Your bedroom here has been prepared." After taking a sip of my glass, I move closer towards the balcony. Looking down, I see crowds of people dancing and singing under the dim lights.

"Thank you. Be conscious of your surroundings. I've spotted a few questionable enemies."

...

"Hey! Put me down!"

The photographer struggles as he's dragged by the arms. The guards push him forward and into a seat in front of Yoongi. He sits there uncomfortable as Yoongi's aura is a bit, intimidating but he gets straight to the point.

"You. Work with me for tonight. You will be deeply rewarded." Yoongi places an envelope on the table and slides it towards the cameraman. Just like that, the cameraman nods, takes the envelope and listens to the request.

"Call your friends, I need more eyes in this place. I want to mess with her a bit. She won't like the idea of being spotted and photographed." More cameramen filed into the room as they were called upon over the course of time. They all stood waiting for their command as they knew of the big reward they had gotten.

"You all know who I am. Suga of BTS, Blah-blah. Your jobs are to make sure my presence is known." Yoongi raises a glass of wine to his lips and calmly continued as he laid his arm across the top of the couch.

"Cause a scene that will drive the queen out but don't go overboard when you crowd me. Spread yourselves out but speak a word of this, and I promise to sue you all."  They quickly ready their equipment for the intense plan. As soon as Yoongi sees the queen sitting near the balcony looking down, he nods giving the men their que.

"Look! It's SUGA!" A few hired cameramen ran up to the balcony as Yoongi's guards lightly pushed them away. More cameras came and a crowd of fans circled the entrance of the rented lounge.

Yoongi looks around and spots a woman. She carries a weapon garter, masks and runs up the stairs to his intended target. The red ruby shone bright as once again it caught the light.

She must be a servant...
___

A female soldier runs up the stairs towards her boss. She hastily shoves a mask into the queens lap and rounds up her team of guards.

"My queen we need to go! There is chaos we-" Now mad, Yeori hesitates and pulls at the woman's arm.

"How dare you barge into my place of rest!
What is going on? What do you mean chaos?"

"There is a celebrity and he has brought a great amount of crowds here. Including old enemies and authorities!" Now a bit panicked, both the servant and the queen gather up their belongings and try to sneak out the door.

...

Yoongi, still in the lounge, puts on his mask and sneaks his way through the crowd. Being successful he jogs to the front door but on the way, he sees her.

...

Speed walking on the dance floor in the shadows, the queen and her servant nervously look around as they go. It is until the Yeori sees a familiar figure.

...

Both lock eyes with each other. Both, as curious as they are, want to see each other. Being it's not their first meeting, it isn't a love story to be told.

They know each other as king and queen from past experiences and encounters with those same masks.

They come from different families and wanted to write their stories a bit different.
One from an innocent, loving family. The other from violent, and brutal people he called family.
One should never judge by the cover.