Late Days | R. Weasley

Do you know those days where your body doesn't operate like normal? I was having one of those days, My alarm didn't go off as it should, And my body decided to function very slowly, Leaving me waking up and 10:43 am. I had potions with Gryffindor, That was one good thing, I got to see my favorite ginger, Ronald Bilius Weasley. 

 I was currently rushing to find my tie. Usually, I would be the first one up and ready to go, I scrambled out of the room collecting my bookbag, and running to class. I didn't have time to use the magical staircases so I ran through the main hallway, I spotted The potions door and with all my speed I made it right before it closed. 

"Natalia, Why are you one hour and thirteen minutes late?" Snape said in his sharp tone, She froze, all she had to tell was the truth. "I woke up late, I'm so sorry," I said frantically. I was so embarrassed. 

"Fifteen points off Hufflepuff, Detention on Saturday, and write me 65-85 lines about your poor discipline," he said and turning to the lesson on Vervain and wolfsbane, My housemates glared at me and I mouthed a brief 'sorry' before finding an empty desk next to Seamus Finnigan. 

Then Ron suddenly took a cauldron and made it explode, Which caused everyone to turn, It was obviously staged. And Ron looked at me and smiled, He did it to get stuck in detention with me." I giggled I loved moments like this where the world stopped when we locked eyes. 

Ron Weasley is truly whipped!

**This was edited to be short and sweet, so the comments might not make sense!**

<3.