one

Roseanne Park, or Rosé, as she liked to be called, was rather new to the streets of Los Angeles, California. She had just moved from Australia with her step sister, Jisoo, and her step sister's boyfriend, Taeyong, a month ago. She didn't know many people, and she didn't really keep up with the news.

The only reason she had moved to an entirely different continent was because Jisoo wanted her to. You see, Jisoo's boyfriend, Taeyong, is a rather popular social media influencer. When Taeyong saw that he was getting big, he decided he wanted to move to Los Angeles to be closer to brands and possible collaborations.

Because Jisoo and Taeyong were a couple, they decided they wanted to move together. However, Jisoo wanted Rosé to come along. Roseanne was a little skeptical at first, but she knew she wouldn't be able to stand being without her older sister for longer than a month.

Sure, they were only related by marriage, but Jisoo and her father had been in Rosé's life since she was around three. They were basically blood sisters.

"Rosé, can you get your face out of your phone?" Jisoo nudged her sister as they walked around Rodeo Drive.

"I'm just shooting a quick text to Joy, calm down," Rosé rolled her eyes.

Joy. She was Rosé and Jisoo's childhood friend. They did almost everything with her. Word around town is that she's always had a small crush on Rosé.

"Yeah, well, hurry up, cause someone's opening that—"

"Fuck!" Rosé looked up from her phone and a door immediately hit her in the face.

"Door," Jisoo finished her sentence as her step sister stumbled to the ground.

"Oh, my God!" the person who opened the door exclaimed.

"Nice going, Jennie."

"Jennie?" Jisoo looked away from her sister and saw some of the most famous people she had met in LA thus far.

Jennie Kim and Lisa Manoban. They were some of the most famous print models in the US. Not to mention, they were best friend goals.

"Holy—"

"Are you okay?" Jennie walked over to Rosé, helping her up. "I'm so sorry."

Rosé grabbed her hand and got up. She looked up at Jennie, obviously angry.

"Oh, yeah, you just hit me in the face with a door, but I'm completely fine ."

Jennie looked back at Lisa who gave her a shrug.

"I really didn't mean to. I didn't see you walking up."

"I can—"

"It's fine," Jisoo stopped her sister from snapping on the model. "She shouldn't have had her nose in her phone. Isn't that right, Roseanne?"

"Seriously?" Rosé glared at the other girl.

Jennie chuckled at the two. "No, but seriously. I am really sorry about that. I should've been more careful."

"It's fine," Rosé grumbled. "Not a big deal."

Lisa and Jennie gave her a smile.

"You two are a cute couple, by the way," Jennie said.

"Wha—Couple?" Jisoo looked at her like she was insane.

Lisa raised her eyebrow. "Jennie, that's Taeyong's girlfriend. They're not a couple."

"What?" Jennie looked back at her friend.

"We're sisters," Rosé chuckled a bit.

"Oh, my God," the model gasped. "I'm so sorry."

"Fool," Lisa rolled her eyes. "We gotta go, J."

"Of course," Jennie looked back at her friend. She turned her attention back to Rosé and Jisoo. "It was nice talking to you guys. Sorry again about hitting you."

"It's okay," Rosé said as Jennie shook Jisoo's hand.

The model got to her and grabbed her hand, looking her in the eye. Jennie lifted her hand to her lips, giving it a kiss.

"I'm glad I didn't ruin that pretty face of yours."

Rosé shivered as Jennie dropped her hand.

"Maybe I'll see you later Roseanne," Jennie looked her up and down. "Jisoo."

Jisoo waved at the girl as the two models walked off. She turned and looked at her sister with her jaw dropped.

"Who was that and why did she look so expensive?" Rosé asked, still watching the girls.

"You don't know who that is?" Jisoo gaped.

"Not a clue."

"Are you fucking kidding me, Rosé?"

-

a/n: first chapter! ahhhh so excited

what do you guys think is going to happen?