thirteen

Rosé woke up the next morning in an unfamiliar room. She nearly panicked until she felt an arm wrap around her waist.

"Good morning, baby."

Rosé shuddered. Jennie's morning voice sent shivers down her spine.

"Good morning," the younger girl replied.

"I'm sure your sister and her boyfriend are worried sick about you," Jennie chuckled.

"They have no reason to be. I'm a big girl," Rosé said. "I've had this conversation with them."

Jennie kissed the back of Rosé's head. "Let's get breakfast," she said, "then I'll return you to your family."

" Or," the younger girl turned around, "we could spend the day together."

"You wanna spend the day with me?" Jennie asked. "What happened to me being a playboy that you didn't want to involve yourself with?"

Rosé rolled her eyes, grabbing her phone. "I'm going to the bathroom," she went to get out of bed.

Jennie smiled as the girl sucked in her teeth when she stood up.

"What'd I tell you?" she teased.

"I need clothes," Rosé ignored her as she walked into the bathroom.

"I'll get that going for you right away, princess!" Jennie laughed as the girl shut the bathroom door.

Rosé quickly went to her and Jisoo's text messages.

rosiee🥀: JUST DID A BAD THING

sooyaa🍃: what'd u do this time

rosiee🥀: so u kno how i'm a virgin right? ahahaha

sooyaa🍃: 😐

sooyaa🍃: for the love of god. please say you're joking, roseanne.

rosiee🥀: i wish i could but ahahaha

sooyaa🍃: WELL DID U TELL HER

rosiee🥀: AHAHAHAHA

rosiee🥀: IM GETTING IN THE SHOWER NOW BYE SEE U LATER

Rosé put her phone face down on the counter and hopped into the shower. She took a quick one and when she got out, there were clothes on top of the toilet. She quickly got dressed and walked out of the bathroom to find Jennie walking out of her closet.

The model smiled as she dried her hair with a towel. "What would you like for breakfast?" she asked.

"I don't know," Rosé sat down on the bed. "I only eat breakfast when Taeyong and Jisoo are trying to apologize to me for something."

"So, you eat breakfast often?" Jennie walked over to her.

"Lately," Rosé shrugged and Jennie straddled her waist.

"I'm not really a breakfast person either," Jennie said, pecking the younger girl's lips. "Did you ever consider modeling?"

"Modeling isn't really my thing," Rosé said. "Having a model girlfriend is enough for me."

Jennie raised her eyebrow as Rosé's face got red.

"Model girlfriend, huh?" Jennie teased her.

"Who said that?" Rosé looked away, embarrassed.

Jennie grabbed her face, turning it so they could make eye contact. "I believe you did."

"Uh—"

"What? We have sex once and now we're dating?"

"That's not how I meant it," Rosé shook her head.

"I think that's exactly how you meant it. And honestly," Jennie said. "I don't really mind. I'd love to have you as my girlfriend."

Rosé smiled, pushing Jennie off of her. "Don't mess with me like that," she laughed, getting off of the bed. "I'm going to get something to drink."

"You have fun, now," Jennie smirked as she watched her...girlfriend...walked out of her room.

The model ran her hand through her hair and let out a sigh. "Phase two," she said, "Complete."

"Jennie!" Rosé yelled from downstairs.

"What?!" Jennie walked out of her room and down the stairs.

Rosé turned around with a carton of orange juice in her hand. "I only drink apple juice."

-

a/n: all she has left is phase three.

seven chapters left :) 🙈❤️