twenty six

It was days later, and Rosé hadn't gotten any better. In fact, she had gotten worse. She was barely coming out of her room, she wasn't eating, and she would rarely ever talk to anyone. All she did was sleep, cry, and listen to Marvin's Room by Drake on repeat. Everyone was worried about her.

Even her parents had started calling. Rosé usually texted them through the day, and now she wasn't texting them at all.

Jisoo was even starting to get worried. Usually, she would let her sister be, but this was different. She had never seen Rosé like this. She was getting sick. She looked sick. It wasn't good for her.

"Rosie," Jisoo knocked on her sister's door.

Rosé just looked at the shut door until it opened.

"Are you hungry?" Jisoo gave the girl a sad smile. "Taeyong made tteokbokki."

Rosé put her head back on her pillow and shut her eyes, not responding the her sister's question.

"Rosé, you haven't eaten a meal in nearly a week."

"Leave me alone," Rosé said quietly.

"No," Jisoo walked over to the younger girl's bed, sitting down. "You can't just lay here and let yourself get sick, Roseanne. You have to start coming to terms with reality."

Jisoo was met with silence. All of a sudden she felt Rosé being to shiver.

The older girl pouted. She was crying.

"I just don't understand," Rosé sobbed, quietly. "What did I do to her?"

Jisoo shook her head. "You didn't do anything, babe," she placed a hand on Rosé's arm. "You did absolutely nothing wrong, okay?"

Rosé sniffed. "But—"

"No, 'buts,'" her older sister cut her off. "We have an event to go to tonight that will be Jennie free. You're coming."

"I don't want to—"

"It wasn't a question," Jisoo stood up, walking to the door. "I refuse to let you lay in bed all day and watch you rot. Be ready by eight."

Jisoo left her room and Rosé pulled her cover over her head. Her phone dinged, making her heart drop to her stomach.

She slowly pulled her cover down, looking at her phone on her nightstand. She reluctantly picked it up and turned it over.

xuxiii💞: hey, pretty lady.

rosiee👻: hey, lucas.

xuxiii💞: i heard about you & u know who. i just wanted to check up on you. taeyong told me you weren't doing too good.

rosiee👻: i'll start feeling better soon

xuxiii💞: you're too beautiful, inside and out, to be stuck up on someone like jennie kim.

xuxiii💞: if you need someone to talk to, i'm always here.

rosiee👻: thank you, lucas. i appreciate that.

xuxiii💞: you're welcome, pretty lady.

xuxiii💞: Don't trust Lisa.

Rosé furrowed her brows. As if on cue, she got a text from Lisa.

lalalisa😆: hey, rosé. i heard about you and jennie. i just wanted to check in on you. i know this must be so hard for you :(

The Australian furrowed her brows, thinking for a second. All of a sudden, her eyes widened in realization.

"Oh, my God," she said, quietly. "It was her."

Taeyong walked into her room. "I heard you were tagging along tonight."

Rosé looked at him, wide eyed. Taeyong furrowed his eyebrows, startled a bit.

"What happened?"

-

a/n: hey hey hey

if guys could do me a favor and check out this book for me!

friends of mine published it recently, and i would appreciate it greatly if you guys showed them support!

also, i think you guys are gonna enjoy the next chapter ;)