fourteen

The two girls stayed inside until around lunchtime. They decided to go for lunch at King Road Café.

"Jennie!" a waitress walked up to her. "I haven't seen you in a while."

Jennie looked up at her. "Do I know you?" she raised her eyebrow.

The young woman looked taken aback. She then turned to Rosé and narrowed her eyes at her. "Oh," she said. "I see what's going on."

Rosé was unbothered as she scrolled through Instagram.

"She's the chick you kissed on the carpet last night, isn't she?" the waitress glared at Jennie.

"Why are—"

"Damn, right," Rosé cut Jennie off.

"Every single time," the young woman chuckled. "No wonder you cut me off so randomly. You found another one, didn't you?"

Jennie chuckled, looking away from the girl. "You're delusional."

The waitress looked at Rosé with heartbreak and a hint of anger in her eyes. "She's going to break your heart."

She walked away and Rosé looked at Jennie. Jennie's eyes darted up to look at the girl, then back down at the table. 

"What the fuck is your issue?" Rosé asked. The anger was laced in her voice.

"What?" Jennie asked.

"Did you cheat on him, too?"

"Woah," the model laughed, shaking her head. "I don't cheat."

Rosé raised her eyebrow. "Oh, really?"

"She's just some girl I used to sleep around with. It was never anything serious. I cut her off the second I met you."

"That's supposed to make me feel better?"

"I was hoping so..." Jennie pouted.

"From the looks of it, you broke that girl's heart just like you did everyone else's," Rosé said.

"I told her that it wouldn't turn into anything when it started," Jennie was angry. "It's not my fault she couldn't suppress her feelings—"

"Not everyone can do that!" Rosé snapped. "You have no right to be angry with me, right now!"

Jennie was shocked. She was glad there was nobody but staff in the restaurant at the moment. She looked down at the table, playing with the paper from her straw.

"I'm sorry," she said quietly. "I'm trying to change for you, Rosé."

Rosé's face softened. "I understand," she said, "but you have to do better. You can't use people like they're toys."

"I know," Jennie said. "I'm doing better, though."

"You are," the younger girl stood. "I'll be right back. I'm going to the bathroom."

Jennie watched the girl walk away and chuckled. "Well," she said. "I could be an actress at this rate."

Rosé returned a few minutes later, and they got their order taken. They had a nice conversation as they ate, then it was time for Rosé to go home. Jennie had stuff to do today, and Rosé couldn't join her.

They made it to her apartment and walked in.

"I'm home!" Rosé yelled.

"Great," Jisoo walked into the living room. "Did you have fun?"

"I did."

"I'm off," Jennie kisses Rosé's cheek. "See you guys later!"

Joy and Jisoo watched the girl walked out of the door, then looked back at Rosé.

"Roseanne," Joy said. "What the fuck is that?"

"What?" Rosé asked.

"On your collarbone," Joy pointed.

Jisoo looked and her eyes widened. "Oh, my God?"

"Oh," Rosé covered it with her hand, letting out a nervous giggle.

"Did you get that from her?" Joy looked at her friend.

"Um," Rosé pursed her lips together.

"That's all she did to you, right?"

Rosé stayed quiet.

"Oh, Roseanne," Joy shook her head. "You didn't."

"Why does it matter?" Rosé asked. "I'm an adult. It was about time anyway!"

Jisoo pouted at her sister's words.

"Out of all the people, Rosé," Joy shook her head in disappointment.

"You guys day that every single time I do do something with her," Rosé said. "I could go out to lunch with, and you guys would be disappointed in me. I could simply waved at her, and you guys will throw a fit. What the hell am I allowed to do with her?"

"Nothing," Joy said honestly. "She's a bad influence. I don't think you should keep hanging out with her."

Rosé looked at Jisoo. "I'm sure you feel that way too, huh?"

"I mean..." Jisoo trailed off, looking away from her sister.

"Wow," the younger girl scoffed. "Well, I'll have you two know that I am going to hang out with my girlfriend whenever the hell I want."

"Your what?" Joy asked as the girl walked down the hallway.

"You heard me!"

-

a/n: this is not going to go over well.