nine

Rosé woke up the next morning to the smell of someone cooking breakfast. She checked her phone and saw that she didn't have much time to get ready until Jennie came and got her, so she quickly hopped in the shower and made her way into the kitchen.

"Good morning," Jisoo greeted her as she walked in.

"Good morning," Rosé sat beside her at the bar.

"Did you sleep well?" Joy asked.

"I did. And you?"

"I slept fine. Thank you for asking," Joy smiled.

Rosé then turned and looked at Taeyong, who had his back turned and was cooking something on the stove. The boy let out a sigh and turned around.

"I'm sorry about what I said, Roseanne," Taeyong said. "It's just that I know how Jennie is. She's not really a relationship type of person. I'm trying to protect you—"

"I understand," Rosé said, "but you don't have to protect me. I'm a big girl. I can—"

There was a knock on the door. 

"I got it," Joy got up from her spot on the couch and opened the door.

She rolled her eyes and looked back at Rosé. "It's for you," she said, looking Jennie up and down.

"Well, thank you for that sweet welcome, Joy!" Jennie smiled, walking into the house.

Jisoo and Taeyong glanced at each other, then back at Jennie.

"Am I not welcome here?" the model pouted, noticing everyone's facial expressions.

"No," Taeyong responded.

"Ouch," Jennie said. "Taeyong, I would like to apologize for what I said to you yesterday. It was the heat of the moment, and we were both upset. I didn't mean what I said."

"Right," the boy scoffed.

Jennie rolled her eyes. "Anyways," she said, looking at Rosé. "We need to go. My stylists are waiting."

"Of course," Rosé got up. "Let me go get my stuff, and I'll be ready to go."

Jennie gave the girl a smile as she went down the hallway. She looked around the room, noticing that everyone had the same look on their face. She rolled her eyes and crossed her arms over her chest.

"What do you guys have against me?" she asked.

"You're a notorious playboy, and you're trying to play my little sister," Jisoo said.

"First of all," Jennie said, "womanizer. Second, who said I was going to play her?"

"Your reputation," Joy commented.

"I actually happen to like Rosé. I enjoy her company," Jennie said. "If you guys don't believe me, so be it. There's obviously nothing I can do to change your minds about me."

Rosé came back down the hallway and smiled. "Let's go," she said.

Jennie grabbed Rosé's hand and gave the three a smile. "Goodbye," she said.

"Stay safe, Roseanne," Taeyong said as the two walked out of the door.

"She'll be safe with me," Jennie said as she shut the door behind her.

Rosé let out a breath she didn't know she was holding. "I'm really sorry about that."

"It's not a problem," Jennie said. "I'm the one with the reputation."

"But they could at least give you a chance."

"Right, but they don't have to."

"It would be nice if my family didn't beef with my..." Rosé trailed off, trying to find a word that wasn't 'girlfriend' to describe her and Jennie's relationship.

"Your what?" Jennie smirked.

"It would be nice if you guys didn't beef every time you came over," Rosé dodged her question as they got into the elevator.

"Aww," Jennie teased. "You wanted to call me your girlfriend, didn't you?"

"No," Rosé said. "Our relationship isn't like that."

"I'm sure you want it to be, though," Jennie looked at her.

Rosé took a step back, hitting her back on the wall of the elevator.

"Right?" Jennie almost whispered the word and she moved closer to the girl.

The elevator dinged and the doors opened. Jennie smirked at Rosé, moving away from her.

"That's what I thought," she said, walking out of the elevator. "Let's go."

-

a/n: the park/kim family vs. jennie

who will win?