four

Rosé found her self in a corner, leaning against the wall. God, she wished Lisa would hurry up and take her home. She had seen the girl around the party, having conversations with all of the other influencers. Rosé could tell that Lisa was looking at her from her peripheral vision. She was really keeping an eye out for her. She would never forgive Taeyong for this.

"Are you not enjoying yourself?"

Rosé jumped, then calmed down when she realized who it was. "I'm beginning to think you're stalking me," she said, not even looking at the girl.

After a moment of silence she heard Jennie let out a sigh. "I will do whatever it takes for you to give me a chance."

Rosé didn't respond. God knows how bad she wanted to kiss Jennie, but it was too soon. They had only met a few days ago, and they didn't even know each other's middle names. Besides, she had been warned about this girl one too many times, and she wasn't ready to experience heartbreak just yet.

"Please, Roseanne," Jennie begged. "I promise I'll change for you."

Rosé could hear the hurt in her voice. Either that, or she was a damn good actress. The younger girl sighed, turning to Jennie.

"I swear I'll do better—"

Rosé crashed her lips onto Jennie's. Jennie stumbled back a little bit, but quickly regained her balance. She placed her hands on the younger girl's face, deepening the kiss.

Jennie was right. Rosé was as intoxicating as the wine.

The model moved her hands from Rosé's face and began roaming the girl's body. This caused the younger girl to pull away.

Rosé grabbed her hands, looking in her eyes.

"You get one chance," she said. "That's all you get."

"That's all I need," Jennie smiled.

The older girl pushed Rosé's hair behind her ear. "Just so you know, I'm taking you home tonight."

"Pardon me?"

"To your apartment. I'm taking you to your apartment."

"Oh, my goodness," Rosé let out a laugh. "I thought you meant something else."

"I mean, we can—"

"Don't get ahead of yourself," Rosé said, "but if you don't mind, could you take me home right now? Parties aren't really my scene."

"Of course," Jennie said. "Let's go."

The older girl placed her hand on the small of Rosé's back and lead her to the exit. Jennie turned around and made eye contact with Lisa.

Lisa raised her eyebrows in question. Jennie nodded, giving the girl a wink. Lisa smirked, then went back to her conversation. Step one was done.

Jennie lead Rosé to her car and opened the door for her. She got into the driver's side and just like that, they were on their way.

Once they got to Rosé's building, Jennie got out and walked her to the door.

Rosé took her key out of her bag and unlocked her door. She let out a sigh and turned around.

"Thank you for—"

Next thing she knew, Jennie's lips were on hers. Her lips hit the girl like a drive by, causing Rosé to let out a soft moan, which seemed to turn Jennie on even more.

The model pushed Rosé back into the wall, grabbing the back of her legs and wrapping them around her waist. Rosé put her arms around Jennie's neck as she let the girl's hands roam around her body.

Jennie placed her hands on Rosé's thighs and pushed up her dress. Just as they were getting started, the door opened. The two quickly pulled away from each other.

"Rosé, what the hell?"

Rosé's eyes widened. She unwrapped her legs from Jennie's waist and pushed the girl away from her.

"Joy?"

Jennie smirked. She gave Rosé a kiss on the cheek.

"Goodnight, baby," she whispered into her ear.

Jennie looked Joy up and down and walked off. Rosé pulled her dress down and desperately tried to fix her hair.

"What are you doing here?" Rosé asked.

Joy crossed her arms over her chest. "This is what we're doing now, Roseanne?"

"What?" Rosé looked at her.

"Hooking up with random girls?"

"Random?"

"I thought you were better than that," Joy said. "What are you even doing out at this time?"

"I—"

"It doesn't even matter. Hurry up and get inside before Taeyong wakes up," Joy said. "He wouldn't like what I just saw."

-

a/n: joy isn't too pleased with jennie and rosé's make out session.

how are you guys feeling?