seven

"You know, you don't have to go back if you don't want to," Jennie said as she and Rosé walked into Rosé's apartment building.

"I didn't tell anyone where I was going," Rosé said. "I'm also really tired."

"Fine," Jennie sighed as the two got into an elevator to get up to the correct floor. "I just wanted to spend some more time with you."

"Why did you tag me in that instagram post?" Rosé suddenly asked.

Jennie looked at her and smiled. "Why not?"

"I don't want everyone knowing my name, Jennie."

"Well, it's little late for that, don't you think?"

Rosé huffed, rolling her eyes. "You're really annoying," she said as they stepped out of the elevator.

"That's why you like me, isn't it?"

"Who said I liked you?"

"Ouch," Jennie chuckled, putting an arm around Rosé's shoulder.

"It's just the truth," the younger girl said as she got out her keys to unlock her apartment door.

Just as she stuck the key in, the door opened and there was Taeyong.

"Where have you been?" he asked.

He then looked behind Rosé and saw Jennie.

"Oh," he looked Jennie up and down. "I see."

"You see?" Rosé asked.

"What exactly do you see?" Jennie taunted him.

"Come inside, Rosé," Taeyong said.

"But—"

"Jisoo wants to talk to you."

Rosé pouted a little, but walked into the house anyway. Taeyong and Jennie stared at each other for what seemed like forever until Jennie finally spoke.

"Is there an issue?" she asked.

"Stay away from her," Taeyong said.

Jennie gave him a smug smile. "But why? She's been so much fun. Why would I stop now? I have so much more I want to do with her."

Jennie saw the anger in Taeyong's eyes. He stepped out of the apartment and shut the door. He was basically towering over Jennie, but she was nowhere near intimidated.

"You are not going to play Rosé like how you played Kai. She'll never recover, Jennie," he tried to make the girl come to her senses.

"And who said I was gonna play her?" Jennie asked.

Taeyong raised his eyebrow. "Are you trying to say that you actually plan on having a real relationship with Rosé?"

"No," Jennie chuckled. "Not at all. You can try to keep her away from me all you want, but it won't work. Would you like to know why?"

"Please," Taeyong crossed his arms over his chest, "enlighten me."

"She's already agreed to go to an event with me," Jennie said. "Also, look at me. I'm simply irresistible."

"Jennie—"

"See you later!" the model waved as she walked away from the boy.

Taeyong let out a huff as he rolled his eyes. He walked back into the apartment and stormed past Joy.

"What's wrong?" she asked.

The boy ignored her and went into he and Jisoo's room. There Jisoo and Rosé were, having a conversation.

"Stay away from her."

The two stopped talking and looked at him.

"What?" Rosé asked.

"Stay away from Jennie, Roseanne," Taeyong used her full name to let her know that he was serious.

"You can't tell me what to do, Taeyong," Rosé said. "I'm not Jisoo."

"Excuse me," Jisoo was offended.

"No offense," her sister smiled.

"She's playing you, Rosé!" Taeyong snapped. "It's so obvious! Anyone with eyes can see through her act!"

Rosé stood from her spot on the bed. "You are not going to stand here and tell me who I can and cannot date," she said firmly. "Jennie has told me multiple times that she's going to change for me—"

"God, Rosé," Taeyong scoffed. "How fucking stupid can you be?"

Rosé was taken aback.

"Taeyong!" Jisoo scolded him.

Rosé looked the boy up and down with disgust. She shook her head and walked out of the room, bumping his shoulder as she left.

Jisoo looked at her boyfriend in disbelief.

"Seriously, Taeyong?" she asked. "I understand that you're trying to protect her, but you're gonna have to let her fight some battles on her own. She's grown. She can make her own decisions."

-

a/n: bruh. jennie lowkey a BITCH

 jennie lowkey a BITCH