fifteen

Rosé has been in her room for the past five hours. Nobody had came to bother her, and she didn't go out to bother anyone. Everyone needed time to process things, so they gave each other time. There was just one problem...Rosé was getting hungry.

And Taeyong was home.

Rosé was contemplating whether or not she would go to bed hungry, or if she would grow some balls and go get some food.

Her stomach growled.

There was her answer. 

Rosé let out a sigh as she got off of her bed. She walked out of her room and down the hallway. She stopped in her tracks when she saw Taeyong standing at the bar, staring holes into her.

Rosé gave him a small smile as she walked to the refrigerator. He was still staring at her.

"What is it, Tae—"

"What the fuck is wrong with you?"

Rosé was surprised. She looked at him with furrowed brows.

"Excuse me?"

"You're dating her?" Taeyong asked. "Are you really that gullible?"

"You're joking, right?" Rosé asked, looking back at Joy and Jisoo.

"We didn't tell him," Jisoo shook her head.

"Swear to God," Joy said.

"Then how—"

"Do you not check your phone?" Taeyong asked. "It's literally fucking everywhere."

"What?" Rosé panicked, running back to her room.

She picked up her phone and Taeyong was right. Her phone was blowing up. This is what she gets for having it on Do Not Disturb. She quickly texted Jennie, trying to figure out what the hell was going on.

roseanne park: what did you do

j💕: it wasn't me, i swear.

j💕: paparazzi took pictures of us kissing after the party and they got out

j💕: working on getting them taken down.

roseanne park: goodness gracious

j💕: unless

roseanne park: unless? there is no unless.

j💕: what if we just confirmed our relationship?

roseanne park: girl-

j💕: i mean, why not? we've already gotten exposed. they're not gonna believe me if i say we're not dating.

roseanne park: i need to think about it. taeyong's already pissed at me.

j💕: come on, rosé. what is there to think about? fuck taeyong.

Rosé let out a sigh.

roseanne park: fine.

roseanne park: you can do it.

She went to type something else, but her phone was pulled out of her hand.

"Hey!" she tried to grab it, but Taeyong held it over his head.

He read the texts, then glared at the younger girl.

"Oh, it's 'Fuck Taeyong,' now?" he asked.

"I didn't say that!" Rosé was still trying to grab her phone.

"So, you're confirming it?" he asked, still not giving the girl her phone.

"Why do you care so much, Taeyong? It's not your life, it's mine."

"You are so blindly in love," Taeyong shook his head in a disappointment. "What's even worse is that you're in love with a girl you barely even know."

Rosé rolled her eyes. "Give me my phone."

He tossed her phone on the bed. Rosé quickly picked it up as he went to walk out of the room.

But before he did...

"She's going to break your heart."

-

a/n: 3.

#BlackLivesMatter
#JusticeForGeorgeFloyd