twenty nine

It was nearly a month later, and everyone was still talking about Jennie and Rosé's fight. Jennie and her company were milking the hell out of it. Rosé couldn't even go out in public without getting asked about Jennie every minute. She had to get Jisoo, Joy, and Taeyong to do everything for her. She couldn't even go on social media anymore.

Jennie had ruined her life.

Rosé never thought she would end up living a life like this. Why is it that the bad guy was going on to live an amazing life? Was karma not a thing anymore?

What's even worse, is that Rosé was back in the state she was before. All she did was cry and sleep. The only time she had social interaction was when Taeyong, Jisoo, or Joy came in to make sure she was still alive, or tried to make her eat.

Taeyong was right when he said Rosé would never recover if Jennie broke her heart.

"Rosé," Jisoo walked into her sister's room.

"Get out," Rosé said, weakly.

"엄마 is here," Jisoo said before shutting the door.

Rosé didn't care. She stayed as she was.

"박 채영!" her mother yelled her name as she burst into her room.

Rosé jumped at her mother's sudden outburst.

"It's late in the evening!" her mother yelled at her. "Why are you still in bed?!"

"Leave me alone," Rosé pulled her comforter over her head.

"Wake up!" Claire pulled the comforter off her daughter.

"야!" Rosé sat up, yelling at her mother.

"야!" her mother yelled back. "I came all the way from Australia to come visit you, and you can't even make yourself look presentable? Get up, Roseanne! Have you lost your mind?"

Claire turned to leave her daughter's room, but stopped when she heard sniffing. She turned back around to see Rosé crying.

Her eyebrows furrowed. "Why are you crying, Rosie?"

"I was given a concussion, got embarrassed on live television, got my heart broken, and was stripped of having any social interaction in the span of four months. So, I'm sorry if I can't bring myself to get up and get ready just because you're coming over."

Rosé's mom gave her a questioning look. "What?"

"Leave me alone."

"Tell me what's going on, Rosé," Claire sat down on her daughter's bed.

Rosé shook her head. "You don't care."

"I do care, baby," her mother said. "I didn't mean to make you upset. Tell me what's going on."

Rosé sighed. "Jennie Kim—"

"The notorious playboy?" her mother asked.

Rosé looked at her mother. "Womanizer."

"Same thing," Claire rolled her eyes. "She played you like a game, didn't she?"

Rosé pouted.

"And Jisoo let her? Taeyong and Joy let her?"

"They told me not to get involved with her," Rosé looked away from her mother. "I didn't listen."

Her mother shook her head. "Roseanne," she sighed. "I don't even know what to say."

"Oh, come on," her daughter scoffed. "Tell me how disappointed you are. Nothing I can't handle."

Claire looked at her daughter. "I'm not disappointed in you for that, Chaeyoung," she said. "I'm proud you got through all of that."

Rosé gave her mother a questioning look.

"However, I am disappointed that you let yourself get this bad," Claire stood from her bed. "Get up and get ready. We're going out for dinner."

"But—"

"I will not repeat myself."

-

a/n: i don't think you guys will be too disappointed with the ending🤨

what do u think?