twelve

Rosé was sitting alone in a corner for majority of the party. Jennie had really meant it when she told her to make friends. Either that, or she was just waiting on her to calm down. Either way, Rosé was not having fun. She hated parties.

"You look a little lonely," a voice made the girl jump.

"I am lonely, Lucas," Rosé said. "Where is your ex?"

"Where do you want her to be?" Lucas asked.

"Can you stop with the cryptic statements?"

"Jennie is doing the same thing your doing," Lucas said. "Sulking in a corner."

Rosé looked at him. "Yeah, right," she rolled her eyes. "She's probably halfway done screwing some girl."

"You really think that low of me?" Jennie's voice came from the other side of Rosé, startling the girl.

Lucas smiled. "That's my cue."

Lucas walked off and Rosé looked at Jennie. There was a hint of sadness in the older girl's eyes.

"Seriously?" Jennie sounded a bit heartbroken. "'Halfway done screwing some girl?' That's how you see me, Roseanne?"

"I—"

"Come on," Jennie grabbed her arm and started walking off, "we're leaving early."

"What?"

"I don't want to be here," Jennie looked at the girl. "I've already called Joshua. If you want to stay, then stay. Lisa will find you a way home."

"What is wrong with you?" Rosé looked at the girl like she was crazy.

"You!" Jennie snapped. "You're what's wrong with me!"

Rosé stood there in shock. She thanked God that they had left the building, because all eyes would be on them right now.

"I have tried everything to try to make you believe me, Rosé!" Jennie yelled at the girl. "I have chased after you so many times, and I'm tired."

Rosé could hear the heartbreak in her voice.

"You obviously don't want this. You constantly doubt me, but I guess that's my fault, right?" Jennie stepped closer to the girl. "I'm the one who set the bar so low, right? I'm the notorious playboy. I can't keep it in my pants to save my life. I'm the whore, the womanizer, the—"

Rosé crashed her lips onto Jennie's in an attempt to shut her up. Jennie gasped, stumbling back a bit. Once she pulled herself together, she pushed Rosé into a wall, grabbing her face to deepen the kiss. The younger girl's back arched in pain. She let out a gasp, allowing Jennie to insert her tongue into her mouth.

Rosé practically melted in the girl's arms. Jennie had to adjust herself, to hold her up. The older girl kissed along Rosé's jawline, moving down to her neck. Rosé sucked in her teeth when she felt the girl bite down on her skin.

"Jennie," she said softly. "We need to go."

"Go where?" Jennie asked, not stopping her actions.

"J, please."

"Please, what?"

"Your place," Rosé breathed out.

"Say less," Jennie smirked as Joshua pulled up behind the two.

The two got in the car and Joshua looked at them.

"Where to?"

"My place," Jennie said before pressing the button to roll up the partition.

Joshua let out a sigh. "Phase one," he said. "Complete."

The two girls stumbled their entire way into Jennie's house. They couldn't keep their hands off of each other. Jennie lead Rosé up to her room, pushing her down on the bed.

"'Halfway done screwing some girl,'" Jennie said, looking Rosé up and down. "Why talk so low of yourself, Roseanne?"

Rosé let out a chuckle. "Fuck you."

Jennie smiled. "What is it that you want, Roseanne?"

"Don't make me say it," Rosé looked away from the girl.

The older girl shrugged. "As you wish," she said. "I'll just make sure you know who you belong to by the time we're done."

-

a/n: phase one.

compete.

phase two?

in progress.

i don't write smut, guys! sorry bout it!