twenty

It was a few hours later and the couple was downstairs watching TV. Rosé wasn't going home until Taeyong texted her.

Jennie grabbed the remote and turned off the TV.

"I was watching that," Rosé pouted.

"Let's go do something," Jennie sat up.

Rosé raised her eyebrow. "Like what?"

"We can grab some food," Jennie suggested, "or get drunk."

"The second one is calling my name," Rosé said.

"I didn't know that good girls drink," Jennie smirked, standing up.

"Well, you're in for a surprise," Rosé chuckled, standing as well. "What bar are we going to?"

"A very special one," Jennie smiled. "Put on your shoes and let's go."

Rosé put on her shoes, and off they went. Jennie drove them downtown and lead Rosé to one of the nicest bars she had been to.

"Welcome to Cicada," Jennie said as they walked in. "This is where the celebrities go when there's no after party for award shows."

Rosé looked around in awe.

"I'm going to order some drinks," Jennie said. "I'll be keeping my eye on you to make sure you stay safe."

"Okay," the younger girl nodded, still looking around.

Rosé ended up making her way to the dance area. It was a little loud, as it was a Friday, but it wasn't too bad. Rosé continued to walk around, not paying attention to any of the people around her. She was more focused on the interior and the music than the actual people.

Her exploring soon came to an end when she felt someone grab her arm. She quickly turned around to see a white male, around her age, with his hand wrapped around her wrist.

"You're too pretty to be here all alone," he pulled her closer to him.

"I'm here with someone," Rosé tried to push sway from him, but she was too small.

"I don't see him," she could smell the alcohol on his breath.

"Let me go," Rosé said.

"Oh, come on," he whispered into her ear. "Nobody has to know."

"Is there a problem here?"

Rosé's blood ran cold. It wasn't Jennie. In fact, it was even worse. The man immediately let her go when he heard the voice.

"Oh shit, I'm sorry, man. I didn't know she was—"

Rosé felt someone else's hand on her wrist, and they pulled her away from the man.

"Get lost."

He quickly walked away and Rosé turned around.

"Who are you here with?"

"Kai—" Rosé began, but she got cut off.

"Me."

Jennie.

"J, it's not what you think—" Rosé turned to her girlfriend, not wanting her to blow up.

Jennie held her hand up, looking at Kai. She tilted her head to the side. "What is it then, Kai?"

"Had you been here, you would've seen it." Kai said.

Jennie pushed past Rosé, walking up to Kai. "Did you do something to her?"

Kai chuckled, looking away from Jennie. "I didn't," he said.

"Then who did?"

Kai looked at her with his eyebrow raised. "Figure it out yourself," he snapped. "You're lucky I was here to save her. Maybe you should try to keep an eye on her. She won't be so lucky, next time."