1- Oliver

"Oliver," I heard my brother's voice call as he shook me awake. I grumbled, turning away from him. I heard him chuckle as he moved to sit on the bed. "Come on, Ollie. Keira made you a special birthday breakfast. Are you really going to choose sleep over her food?" I sat up, rubbing my eyes before groggily looking at him. His hair was already combed for the day, his jeans were probably ironed cause they didn't have a crease in them, his pink and blue stripped button up was open to reveal an under shirt that read "Brother of the Birthday boy", a shirt he wore every year on my birthday since I was 12. 

I pointed at him. "I'm gonna get up, but I'm only getting up for Keira's food," I said to him. He laughed at me as I tried to push him off my bed, but my efforts went in vein considering I was an omega trying to push a war wolf. "You seriously still have that shirt?" He looked down and stood up off my bed. 

"Of course! Somebody has to show you off and until you find your mate to do that, I'm going to be your substitute," He said proudly with his hands on his hips. I shook my head at him as I crawled away from the fluffy goodness that was my bed. Mason ruffled my hair, handing me a folded shirt. "You can wear this today.  I think the colors work nice for you." I held up the button up shirt.  It had different shades of blue lines crossing over one another.  I smiled at him setting it down while I stretched.  Mason chuckled at me as we walked towards my door.  "I'm gonna go see if Keira needs any help. Don't take too long, Sleeping Beauty." I stuck my tongue out at him as he left my room. 

I smiled to myself as I prepared to get ready for the day. I was excited and nervous at the same time. It's my eighteenth birthday! At around 6 tonight, I will be officially 18 years old meaning I'll be able to find my mate. I smiled to myself as I pulled out a shirt to wear today. I wondered to myself if my mate would be everything I dreamed of. God, I hope he could cook. I'm not a bad cook, but lets just say my menu isn't a wide variety. I pulled out a pair of light skinny jeans to wear. I hope he was a romantic type, but also someone who doesn't over do it. I quickly threw on my clothes before walking into the bathroom to brush my hair. My brown locks stood in multiple directions. I tried to run my hand through them, only for my hand to be trapped in the knots. I stared at myself and huffed. My hair had reached my shoulders. "I really need to cut my hair," I muttered to myself.

"I like your hair long,"  My wolf, Adeela told me using our link. I chuckled to myself, continuing to brush my hair. "You're excited for today." I looked into the mirror to see my brown eyes swirling with a light blue color, showing Adeela was present along side me. I smiled at us. "You should put on that button up Mason bought for you to wear today. It'd look nice on us." I looked over at the chair in the corner of my room and spotted the blue stripped button up shirt my brother had given me to wear tonight. I walked over to it and held it in my hands. 

"You always have good taste, Adeela," I responded before changing my shirt. I loved my wolf. She was my best friend. She never criticised my decisions, even though some of them were plain awful. She let me be my own person. She is my best friend. 

I took a deep breath before heading outside my room and into the kitchen area. As I walked around the corner, Keira and Mason were whispering to each other. I watched them for a moment. The height difference was always amusing to me. Keira was an average lady,  about five foot  four if I had to guess,  when compared to my six foot three giant of a brother she seemed small. Both of them had an athletic build,  but weren't overly muscular. Keira stood out the most though. Her golden hair could blind someone when she's out in the sun,  while Mason and I had dirt brown hair.  Her eyes were a bluish gray which seemed to grab everyone's attention. Mason had deep green eyes which complemented his caramel skin tone rather nicely.  All in all,  they were two abnormally beautiful people that were paired with one another.

Keira was the first to notice me coming around the corner. She came over to me and hugged me tightly. "Happy birthday, Oliver," She said cheerfully. I smiled hugging her back. I noticed something off about her scent though. It wasn't quite the same. I couldn't place what the difference was. Keira pulled back from the hug and smiled at me. "Let's eat some food then you can open your gift from me." I smiled nodding. I followed behind her to the table. I noticed she was wearing baggier clothing which was a bit strange to me. She tended to lean more to leggies and smaller shirts, but if she felt comfortable then I wasn't going to comment. "I made your favorite." 

As I sat down, she placed a plate of cinnamon pancakes covered in chocolate and icing. My mouth watered at the sight of this heavenly food. "Thank you, Kira!" She sat down smiling at me with her own plate. Mason sat next to her. As I devoured my food, I noticed they kept smiling at each other and looking back at me. As soon as I finished my food, Mason shot out of his seat and handed me a box wrapped in green and yellow paper. He never gave me gifts this quickly. I looked at the box suspiciously before looking at them. "I'm not sure if I should trust this box. Mason was awfully eager to hand it to me." Kira snickered a bit to herself as Mason began to be overly dramatic. I shook my head before opening the box. 

I pulled out the soft fabric to find a  black shirt that had my name written in big letters on the back. I flipped it around to see "My Favorite Uncle" written on the front. I looked at the two confused. "Open the envelope," Mason said as he hung over his wife's shoulder. I immediately scrambled to find the envelope and opened it. Low and behold, an ultrasound picture was inside. I could see my brother's child, curled up on itself. "I'll see you in July" was written on the back of the picture. I looked at them surprised. "I know I said that I'd wait for you to find your mate, but things happened and-" I jumped out of my seat and pushed him away from Keira so I could hug her. "Hey! Where's my love?! I made the baby!"

I stuck my tongue out at him as I hugged Keira. "I'm so happy for you," I told her. She smiled at me. I pulled back and looked at the ultrasound. I could clearly see where the head was and even see their feet and little hands. "How far along are you?" She nodded. 

"I am almost three months along," she said making me choke on my own spit. Werewolf pregnancies take the max of 6 months, and it only takes that long if they're an omega. With them being such high ranks in the pack, there's very little possibility that the baby is going to be an omega. Especially since Keira comes from a line of betas. She chuckled. "I know. We only found out last month. Luckily, I haven't been getting sick very often. Here soon I'm going to blow up like a whale." Mason came over kissing her neck.

"You won't look like a whale. You'll be my sexy love muffin," Mason told her, being all lovey dovey. I gagged. Mason chuckled up at me. "I don't judge you for your gay stuff so don't judge me for my straight stuff." My face turned bright red and I covered my face. Mason laughed and Keira slapped his arm.  "I'm going to clean up breakfast. The pack is having the bonfire for Auburn's birthday tonight, so I figured since you guys share a birthday that we can go there too. The whole pack will be there so it's a great opportunity to go looking for your mate." I smiled and nodded.  Mason smiled back at me with a toothy grin. "Great! It's a done deal then."