Placed

'I know baby, but you'll be safe with him. He will take care of you. We will keep in touch, I swear.'

I tried to swallow the lump in my throat away.

'But why?' I asked him. 

'I don't have time to explain, love. I have to go.' I hugged him tight. 

'You'll be safe with him.' He told me once again and gave me a kiss on my forehead. 

'Okay Dad, be carefull.' I told him. I really didn't know why I said that but I knew for sure that there was something dangerous going on. 

'I will. Bye baby girl.' He said and let go of me. 

He talked to the guy that was standing next to him. 

'I'll make sure she is okay, sir. I understand.' He nodded to my Dad and my Dad got into the black car that was apparently waiting for him. 

He rolled down the window and waved to me. 'I love you, princess.' He said before the car drove away. 

I bit my lip and tried not to cry. 'I love you too.' I whispered more to myself than to him. 

There were four guys with me now. 

I looked to the ground and swallowed again. 

A car arrived and one of the guys threw my suitcase and bag into the back of the car. I bet the guy with the brown hair was the boss of the group. He ordered one of the other guys to open the car door and I got into the car. 

He walked to the otherside and got in himself. 

He ordered the driver to go to a certain street and the car began to move. 

I felt his eyes burn a hole in the side of my head. 

After a short silence he spoke up. 

'I'm Cameron. I will take care of you for how long is needed.' He told me. I didn't look at him, I just fumble with my fingers. 

He started to look out of the window when his phone rang. 

He picked up. 

'Speak.' He said. 

'If you will fuck it up, I swear I will burn you to the ground, till there is nothing left of you. Not even dust. Understood?' Wow, he surely got angry fast. 

'Good. Fix it.' He told the person on the otherside of the line. 

He hung up and tapped his fingers nervously on his phone. 

He placed the phone against his ear again. 

'Cameron, I need to talk to Mr. Buhat. Yes, Goodevening Mr. Buhat. Yes, she is with me. I will do my best. Nine o'clock is fine.' He said. 'Goodevening sir.' 

He hung up again and looked out of the window again. 

We didn't say a word the whole ride. The car stopped and the driver told us we were here. 

The car door got opened for Cameron and mine got opened aswell for me. I got out and thanked the guy. A black haired guy took my suitcase out of the back and carried it for me along with my bag. 

I heard the sea closely. I looked around but all I saw was a huge white building. A penthouse. 

It was lit up from the inside and the street lights lit up the outside. 

Cameron walked to the stairs and I followed him. 

He placed his thumb on a weird thing and the door opened while he was looking at his phone. Probably a scan thing to take his thumb print to open the door. 

He walked thorugh the hall and led us to the livingroom. It was huge. Way too big for one guy to live in all by himself. I walked up to the huge window that covered one side of the livingroom. 

I looked outside and saw the white foam on the waves. He had a penthouse at sea. Cool. 

I just looked out of the window and heard the guys talk behind me. 

'Place it in the left room upstairs.' Cameron ordered. 'I will see you guys at eight sharp tomorrow.' He told the guys. 

They nodded and walked out of the house. 

'Your room is one the left up the stairs down that hall.' He told me. I turned around and saw him point at a hall on his right. 

I nodded and looked back at the view. 

'I need to get some work done. I will see you in the morning.' He told me. 

'Okay.' I said softly and heard his footsteps fade away. 

The view made me feel peacefull but I was restless at the same time. I had no idea what was going on right now. 

I sat down on the huge sofa and searched for a remote to turn the TV on. I finally found it and looked at the remote. 

Jezus, I never ever have seen that much buttons on a remote. 

I tried some buttons and then the TV finally went on. I searched for something good and ended up watching 'Friends'. I loved that show. 

I felt my eyes getting heavy after a while and turned off the TV. I stood up and yawned. 

I was exhausted. I walked down the hall and looked into the room where light was coming from while I passed it. I got a glance of Cameron who was biting his nails and looked at something. I shook my head and walked upstairs to the room he said was mine. I walked into the room that was lit up by a small light on a night stand. 

There was a huge bed against the wall. There was a big drawer against the opposite wall and above it was a gigantic mirror. There were two doors. I opened one and the lights went automatically on. I saw that it was a walk in closet where all my stuff was neatly placed on the hangers and on the shelves. 

I closed the door behind me and opened the other door. The light went on by itself again and it led me into a huge bathroom with a long bathtub, a toilet and a large shower. I smiled and looked into the mirror. Even my toothbrush was laid out for me. 

Well okay. I took the toothbrush and put some toothpaste on it. I brushed my teeth and cleaned my face. I put my hair up in a messy bun and walked into the walk in closet. I got into my shorts and topped it off with my plaid flannel which I sleeped in.

I walked to the bed and crawled under the covers. The covers were heavy but they were so warm and nice. I flicked off the light on the nightstand and let myself fall to sleep. 

What happend to get me end up here?