How The Mighty Fall

I still sat at the table with his mom while he went to jack off probably. 

'You know, they say the mighty fall when they fall in love.' She told me firmly. 

'Oh yeah? Your husband stayed mighty when he fell in love with you so why can't Cam?' I asked her daring. 

She swallowed and let her eyes fall. I instantly regretted what I said. 

'I'm sorry that was stupid of me. I really like Cameron and I will support him in what he does. I will never stop him from doing what he does. I just want to spend time with him. And if he lets me I'll be there when he needs me. I want to be where he needs me to be and I hope he needs me by his side.' I told her in all honest.

I could've cried right there and then. I poured my heart out to a woman who doesn't even liked me. 

She hummed and Cam walked in again. 

The chef brought us the first meal.

The dinner existed out Cameron telling his mom about what he has been doing lately, he was telling some things about me to his mom and she asked him several questions.

I didn't say much, instead I nodded, hummed and faked a smile every now and then. 

After the dessert his mom told us she would go home.

Cameron helped her in her coat and gave her a kiss. I told her goodbye and she said goodbye. Cameron let her out and closed the door once he brought her to the car and got back in. 

He sighed and I began cleaning the table.

I placed the plates into the dishwasher when Cam walked in with the glasses. I took it from him and he stood next to me while he looked at my every move. 

Once I was done I closed the dishwasher and started it. I looked at him and gave him a weak smile. 

'That went quite well if you'd ask me.' He told me. 

'I don't think she likes me.' I told him and looked at my hands. He took them in his and made me look up. 

'She doesn't like anyone besides me and Sierra. She has to get used to it whether she likes it or not because I'm planning on spending a lot of time with you.' He told me and smiled. 

I gave him a small smile and kissed him. 

'I'm going to bed.' I told him. I was mentally drained. I was tired and the only thing I wanted to do was sleep once again. 

'I will join you a bit later if that's okay. I need to finish some work. I need to go to town tomorrow morning and I won't be back till the end of the afternoon. Will you be okay?' He asked me. 

'I will be fine.' I told him. 

'Nash will be with you tomorrow and Floyd will be ready to take you anywhere.' He assured me. 

I smiled. 'Thanks.' I told him. 

'I will be waiting until you finish. I will be upstairs.' I told him and gave him a kiss. 

'Okay, I will be right up.' He told me and smiled. 

He let go of me and I walked through the hall upstairs.

I flicked on the light in my room and walked into the bathroom. I washed my face, brushed my teeth and tied my hair up in a messy bun. I walked into the walk in closet, got undressed and put on a large t-shirt. 

I walked to the light switch and turned it off. I slowly shuffled to the bed and flicked on the bed light. I crawled into bed and let out a deep breath, I didn't even know I was holding in. 

I tried to stay awake until Cam came to bed but I failed. I found myself drifting to sleep after a while. 

I woke up and felt a strong pair of arms wrapped around my waist. I felt his hot breath in my neck while I felt his chest rise and fall slowly. 

I smiled to myself and looked at the clock. It was 6 AM. Way too early. I snuggled a bit more into him and heard him groan. 

I whispered a soft sorry and closed my eyes again. 

I heard Cam sighed loudly and he tightened his arms around me. 

'I don't want to get up.' He whispered and yawned. I turned around in his arms and looked at him. He slowly fluttered his eyes open and looked at me with his sleepy eyes. 

'Me neither.' I told him and placed my hand in his neck. I slowly began to make figures with my finger. He shivered which made me laugh. 

'I still have half an hour left before I have to get up.' He told me and smiled. I smiled back and he placed a sloppy kiss on my lips. 

'I need to get to my mom after work. She's sick and I need to take care of her. I'm sorry.' He said apologetic. 

'Don't be sorry. She is your mother. I would do the same for my dad.' I told him and shot him a smile. 

'You're the best.' He told me and kissed me again. 

'But for now, I just want you close to me for as long as I have left.' He told me and pulled me closer. 

I just looked into his eyes and kept making figures in his neck with my finger. 

He started to draw figures with his finger under my shirt on my back. I smiled and enjoyed his touch. 

This better would be a good 30 minutes.