We Will Keep In Touch

*****

PLOT TWIST BITCHUSSSSSS. 

XOXO 

****

After a few hours of drinking tea and looking through Cam's baby photos, I decided that it was time to go home. 

I grabbed my coat and everything and thanked Mrs. Dallas. 

'Honey, don't thank me. I'm the one that needs to thank you.' She told me and gave me a warm smile. 

She coughed. 

'Thank you for everything. You are a great person. Cam is lucky to have you.' She told me. 

I walked to the door and smiled to her. 

I walked out and waved to her. Nash was waiting for me and held the door open. He said hi to Mrs Dallas and waved. 

I got into the car and waved one last time before the door was closed. 

Nash took a seat next to me and looked at me. 

'So, that went well as I can tell by the smile on her face.' He stated. 

'Yeah, it went better than I ever expected.' I told him and giggled. 

Floyd started to drive towards home and when he was about to cross the cross section everything went black. 

I fluttered my eyes open when I heard a loud beep in my ear. My head hurts and I couldn't adjust to the bright lights. 

I tried to turn my head to the right since I felt something warm on my hand. 

I groaned and I instantly heard a familiar voice. 

'Don't, I'm here. It's okay. Take it slow.' I heard Cameron say. 

I slowly turned my head to where the voice came from. 

'What happend?' I asked him softly. 

'A car hit the side of the car. Nash only has a broken arm and Floyd has nothing. They came for you, they wanted to hurt you.' He told me with sorrow in his voice. 

'You promised me that I was safe.' I told him with a shaky voice. I felt tears prickle in my eyes. 

I looked down, my leg was in a cast and I was on the drip. Probably to give me painkillers. I had a bandaid on my head and felt dizzy. I was attached to a heart monitor. 

I couldn't think straight. Everything was a blurr and it was chaos in my head. 

'I..' He began. 'Please.'  He begged and let go of my hand. 

He let his head fall and held it in his hands. 

'I..' He began again. 

'Don't.' I told him bluntly. 

I couldn't even progress what I was saying, I didn't know if it was right what I was saying since I had no clue.

The door swung open and our heads shot to the door. 

My dad barged in and looked from Cameron to me. 

Cameron stood up and sniffed. He nodded to my dad and he nodded back. 

'Heey honey. How do you feel?' He asked me while he took a chair and sat down next to the bed. 

He caressed my hand with his thumb gently and gave me a weak smile. 

'A bit dizzy but I'm fine. I think.' I told him. 

'Good.' He said. 

He stood up and gestured Cameron to walk with him. 

They walked out the door and tried to close the door but it stayed open a bit. 

'It's okay kid. You could never know what was about to happen. They are arrested and never ever will get out. You did your best. I think it's best if you go home now.' He told Cam. 

'Will you say sorry for me to her? I don't think she wants to speak to me anymore.' He told my dad. 

'I will. We will keep in touch.' He told Cam. 

My dad opened the door again and walked in. 

'I missed you.' I told him. 

'I missed you too. I'm glad he took care of you. It's a good kid you know.' He told me and sat down again. 

'I know.' I sighed. 

The doctor walked in and smiled to me. 

'Hello Mrs. (Y/L/N). Good to see you awake.' He told me. 

'As you can see, you do have a cast but we will remove it when you go home. You have to walk with crutches though since your leg is weak. You will get some painkillers and our advice is to sleep alot. It will help to get rid of the dizziness.' He told me. 

I nodded and so did my dad. 

'The nurse wil come and take the cast off. This are the painkillers. Take two a day, one in the morning and one in the evening.' He told my dad and handed the bag to him. 

'And I will see you next week for your check up. Hope you feel better soon.' He told me. 

I gave him a weak smile and he gave my dad a hand and walked out of the room. 

I sighed and then the nurse came in. She greeted us and instructed me to get the cast off. 

Once it was off I felt relieved. She gave my dad a wheelchair and crutches. 

She got me off the drip and the heart monitor and helped me in some clothes. 

My dad placed me in the wheelchair and thanked the nurse. 

We would go home now. 

Once we got home, I went straight to bed. I felt terrible.

The next three days I slept the days away and felt a lot better. 

I woke up and looked at the clock. 

It was two o'clock in the afternoon. I grabbed my crutches and slowly walked downstairs. 

My dad sat on the couch and heard me come down the stairs.

'Heeey honey.' He greeted me. 

'How do you feel?' He asked me and looked at me. 

'I feel absolutely fine.' I told him honest.

'Good.' He told me. 

I walked towards the couch and slowly sat myself next to him.

I looked at him. 

'Dad, I need you to help me with something.' I told him. 

He looked at me and smiled. 

'I know.' He told me. 

I need to do this.