Bumped Into

**** 

Hiiii there, 

This is a coool chapter if you would ask me, I liked writing it. Be ready for tons of updates this week for this book.  Loveee, loveeeeee you guys. Oooh, thanks for the 630 followers btw, it means a lot. 

Enjoy! 

Xoxo, 

Much love. 

****

Cameron hummed along to the radio the whole ride while me and Floyd exchanged surprised looks. 

I just couldn't believe that he finally relaxed a bit. We got to the house and Floyd wanted to open my door when Cameron stopped him. 

'Let me do it.' He told Floyd and smiled. 

He opened my door and helped me out by taking me by the hand. 

'Well thank you.' I told him and smiled to him. 

He placed his hand on the lower part of my back and looked back at Floyd. 

'You can take the rest of the night off.' He told Floyd and nodded to him. 

'Thank you, Sir.' Floyd said and got into the car again. 

Cameron led me up the stairs and scanned his thumb print. The door opened and he let me in first. 

I walked in and took my coat and shoes off. 

I sighed and looked up at Cameron who was looking at me. 

'I will go change now.' I told him. He nodded and I walked upstairs to my room. I opened the door and walked over to the bed. I let myself fall on it and closed my eyes for a second. 

I needed a shower. Now. 

I looked at my phone while I got out of my dress and hung it up in the walk in closet. 

A new message from Unknown,  I opened it and looked at the text. 

'Heey, It's Calum here. 

We are throwing a party tonight and I was wondering if you wanted to come? You can just come over if you would like to, it's three houses to the right from Dallas' house :) x' 

I smiled at the text and grabbed a clean towel out of the drawer. 

I walked to the bathroom and took my earphones with me along with my phone. 

I got out of my underwear and turned on the shower. Once the temperature was right I got in. 

I let my hair loose before getting it wet and placed the pins out of the shower. 

I washed my hair, face and the rest of my body and got out. I cleaned up the smudged make-up from my face after I wrapped a towel around my body. 

I hummed a song that was stuck in my head and put my earphones in and played some music. 

I walked into the room and then into the walk-in closet. I was looking at something to wear for the party tonight. I didn't know how I would get away without anyone noticing it but I could get dressed first. 

I picked out the clothes and was about to open the door and walk out when I bumped into someone. I fell with someone on the floor and my eyes widened. 

´Oh my god, I´m sorry.´ He said apologetic. 

Great, I walked into Cameron with only a towel wrapped around my body. He looked at me with wide eyes aswell and I stood up as quick as possible, forgetting about the towel. 

The towel dropped to the floor and Cameron´ eyes grew bigger, he blushed and he quickly scanned me up from head to toe. 

´Damnit.´ I said and took the towel off the floor and wrapped it around my body again. Holding it this time. 

I probably looked like a tomato right now, I was blushing like crazy. Cameron stood up and cleared his throat. 

´I eeuh.. I´m sorry. I called you multiple times but you didn´t answer so I was looking for you when we euhh.. well ran into eachother.´ He said awkward and scratched the back of his neck. 

´I was listening to my music.´ I told him and held up my phone with my earphones in it. 

´I..´ He cleared his throat again. ´I´m sorry again but your Dad will call in 12 minutes.´ He told me after he looked at his watch. 

´He won´t call you on your cellphone, he will call on the one downstairs. Just to be sure.´ He told me. ´Yeah, I will wait for you downstairs and again, sorry about what happend.´ He told me and walked out of the door. 

I stood there with my towel wrapped around my body and I was shocked about what just happend. 

He just saw me naked. Oops?

I had no time to think about what just happend. I got into some clean underwear. A white off the shoulder top and a black skinny jeans with my black boots. I laid my black leather jacket on the bed and tied my hair up. I ran downstairs and bumped into Cameron again. 

'We gotta stop meeting like this.' He chuckled. 

I laughed. 'Sorry.' I told him. 

He didn't wear his tuxedo jacket anymore nor his shoes. He had his white blouse buttoned down a little and his tie hanging loose. He still had his fancy pants on but he looked not as formal as earlier tonight. His hair was a bit messy and he looked hot. Like usual but a bit more relaxed. 

I walked after him into the livingroom and sat down on the couch. 

I looked at the Iphone that was laying on the table infront of me. 

Cameron sat down next to me and looked at me. 

'I have to answer the phone but I will hand it to you after I know it's safe to talk, okay?' He asked me. 

I nodded and the phone rang. Cameron's reflex was amazingly fast and he answered the phone. 

'Mr. Dallas here.' He said. 'Ofcourse Sir, no it's all clear. Nothing has happend yet. No I will make sure that is done by then. Yes, here she is.' He said and handed me the phone. 

'Hello?' I said. 'Hello baby girl.' I heard my Dad say. 'Dad.' I said and my eyes filled with tears. 

'How are you doing?'I asked him. 'I'm doing fine but how are you doing love?' He asked me. 

'I'm doing fine.' I told him. 'Good, how is Cameron taking care of you?' He asked me. 

'He is doing a great job. When can I see you again?' I asked him and held my breath for a second. 

'I will see you soon, princess. We need to make sure it's safe okay?' He asked me. 

'Ofcourse, Dad. I miss you.' I told him, the tears rolled down my cheeks but I kept quiet. 

'I miss you too, honey. I love you, Cameron will protect you and I will see you soon. Bye love.' He said. 

'Bye Dad.' I said and the line went flat. 

I sniffed and handed the phone to Cameron. 

I looked at the floor. 

Cameron sat next to me silently. Not knowing what to do. 

I stood up and looked at him. 

'I'm going to bed.' I told him.  

'Okay, I will see you tomorrow..' He told me. I nodded and walked down the hall and up the stairs. 

Okay, I missed my Dad more than anything but I needed to get out of here now, so focus (Y/N).