I Think So Too, Sir

We drove to the house and I looked at it. My dad helped me out the car when I heard someone call my name. 

'Heeey (Y/N).' I heard someone say again. I turned around and faced Calum who was apparently jogging. 

'Heey Calum.' I said and he looked down to my crutches. 

'What did you do?' He asked me worried. 

'Oh, it's nothing.' I told him and smiled. 

'I haven't seen you in a while and I wanted to text you but yeah...' He said and laughed nervous. 

I laughed and my dad looked at Calum. 

Calum looked at him and stuck his hand out to him. 

'Hello Sir, I'm Calum.' He said with a smile. 

My dad shook his hand and introduced himself. 

'Heeey, do you maybe wanna hang out sometime?' He asked me while he looked at my dad and then back at me. He scratched his neck nervously, something that apparently all boys seem to do when they are nervous. 

'Can I text you about it? I really need to go.' I told him and smiled. I didn't mean to be rude but well I was here for Cameron and I'm certainly not here to flirt with Calum. 

'Yeah, sure. Nice to see you again. Nice to meet you Sir.' He told my dad and smiled. 

'Well I will talk to you later. Bye, (Y/N).' He told me. 'Sir.' He said with a nod and then he began to jog towards the beach. 

'He seems like a nice kid but he seems to fancy you.' My dad stated and looked at me with a raised eyebrow. 

'Don't ask. Nothing happend if that was what you were thinking, he is just a guy I met.' I told him and slowly began to walked up stairs to the door. 

I wondered if it would still take my thumbprint. My dad catched up with me and I scanned my thumb. The door unlocked and I looked surprised. 

My dad opened the door and let me in. 

A dog began to bark and ran towards me. He jumped on me and I fell down. I giggled while the dog licked my face and my dad wanted to help me but I told him it was okay. 

'Heey Jaxx.' I said to the husky. I sat up and patted him. 

He wiggled his tail and laid down on his back next to me. My dad closed the door and suddenly Cameron ran into the livingroom. 

He looked at the scene that was going on while I still sat on the floor with a happy Jaxx next to me. I patted his soft furr and smiled. Cameron wore a white blouse which was buttoned down to his chest and a black pair of jeans with socks on his feet. He looked fancy and hot like always.  

I looked at Cameron and tried to compose myself. 

'Jaxx.' He said and pointed to his small bed on the other side of the room. The dog sadly began to walk towards it and laid down on it. 

Cameron stood there in shock while I tried to get up. Cam ran over to me and helped me up. Once I was up, I was pressed against his chest and looked into his eyes. 

'I will make myself some coffee.' My dad told us and excused himself. 

'Hiii.' I said to Cam and he smiled slightly. 

'Hii.' He said softly while he still firmly held me. 

'I euhmm...' I began. 

'It's okay.' He said. 'I missed you.' He told me and placed his forehead against mine. 

'How's your ankle?' He asked me. 

'It's fine.' I told him and smiled. 

'I missed you too.' I admitted. 

I placed my hands on his cheeks and looked at him. 

Cam's hands glide to my thighs and he lifted me up. I wrapped my legs around him and placed my arms around his neck. 

I slowly placed my lips on his. The need in this kiss was present. He kissed me harder and it made me smile into the kiss. 

Suddenly Jaxx barked. 

We both looked at him and smiled. 

'Shhht Jaxx.' Cam told him while he laughed. 

'My dad thinks you are good kid.' I told him once he looked back at me and smiled. 

'Does he? What about you?' He asked me playfull. 

'Naaah, you are not a good kid. You are a heart thief.' I told him and chuckled. 

'Says the girl that made my heart melt and changed everyone around here for good.' He stated and laughed. 

The frontdoor opened and Nash walked in. He looked up at us and was clearly confused. He shook his head and walked in with two bags. He closed the door behind him and looked at us again. 

'You two are too cute together, I think I need to puke.' He told us and pretended to gag. 

He walked towards the kitchen and before he entered it he stopped in his tracks and turned around. 

'Good to see you again, (Y/N).' He told me and smiled. He walked into the kitchen and left us alone again.

'How's Jaxx? I thought he wasn't supposed to be here until next week.' I asked Cam confused. 

'Well I could use some company while you weren't here so I arranged that Jaxx could be here yesterday. He has been trained and all. And he is happy to see you. Just like me.' He told me and smiled. 

I smiled and gave him a kiss once more. Then I snuggled my nose in the crook of his neck and took in his cologne. 

It felt so right. I missed him so much. 

'Do you want to go to the kitchen?' He asked me while I closed my eyes and enjoyed the moment. 

'Just a few more minutes.' I told him and tightened my grip around him, like he did. 

I knew he was smiling. 

He sighed. 

'I missed you, I really really missed you. And maybe I did screw up but I never meant for you to get hurt in any way possible. So I'm sorry. I'm sorry I couldn't save you, I'm sorry I wasn't there to protect you. I'm sorry.' He told me. 

I shushed him. 

'Cam, I'm the one that needs to say sorry.' I said against his skin. 

'I was wrong for telling you off while you never ever could do anything about what happend eventhough you want it so much. I'm fine and I'm here.' I told him. 

I faced him and smiled. I gave him a kiss and smiled. 

'But for now, let's go to the kitchen.' I told him. 

He walked with me in his arms to the kitchen and sat me down on the stool at the bar where Nash was having a conversation with my dad. 

My dad smiled and I nodded. I mouthed a 'thank you' to him and he smiled. 

'So I think I'm going to see you around a lot, Cameron.' My dad told him while Cam sat down in the stool next to me. 

'I think so too, Sir.' He told him with a smile and looked at me.

'I don't think so, I know so.' I stated and smiled. 

Good to be back around, this was the beginning of us and the end of worrying about my dad.