I Need A Cremé Tie

Cher worked her magic on me while Nash got the food. 

He walked back in with the food and placed it on the table in the kitchen. 

It smelled delicious. 

'I will ask if Mr. Dallas wants something to eat. I will be right back.' He told me. 

'So are you his girlfriend?' Cher asked me. I laughed. 'No.' I shook my head slightly and laughed.

'I never ever styled someone else than his mother or his sister.'  She told me. 

'I just have to stay here for a while.' I told her. 'Nothing more.'  

'Do you like him?' She asked me carefull while she finsihed my eye make-up. 

'I barely know the guy. He is either working or throwing orders around. He never really joins me into doing anything so I don't know plus I just have been here for two days.' I told her and shrugged lightly. 

'He does look stressed though. I get it since he is always working but everyone needs to have fun once in a while, right?' I asked her. 

'Yeah, you are right.' She told me and finished my lips. 

'He will get there in the end.' She told me. 

I was a bit confused, get where? 

'So how do you want your hair?' She asked me. 'I want it up, but like a nice hair do here.' I pointed out the space just above my neck where my hair was. 

She nodded. 'I do have something really nice in mind to do with your hair.' She told me. 

I smiled and she turned my stool around so that I was facing her with my back. She combed my hair and Nash walked back in. 

He walked to the bar and took a stool on the other side of the bar. 

'Doesn't he want something to eat?' I asked Nash. He shook his head. 

'He is too busy.' He told me. 

'Oh.' I said and let Cher do my hair. After 20 minutes she finished doing my hair. She showed it to me and it looked perfect! 

I hugged her and thanked her. 

'Could you help me with my dress later?' I asked her. 'Sure!' She told me. 

'Do you want something to eat? I'm starving.' I told her. 

'I would love some spaghetti.' She told me and I looked at Nash,

'Me too. Thank you.' He told me.

 I made four plates with spaghetti and handed them both a plate. I placed my plate on the bar and took one plate in my hand and walked to Cameron's room. I knocked on the door to get his attention eventhough the door was open. 

He looked up at me and I smiled. 

'Yes?' He asked me. 

'I brought you some spaghetti.' I told him. 

'I'm busy.' He said bluntly and looked back at his papers. 

'You need to eat!' I told him. 

He sighed. 'I said I'm busy.' He repeated himself not bothering to look up. 

I placed the plate on the corner of his desk and he looked at it. 

'I will kill you, in your sleep, with a pillow, if you don't eat it.' I told him slowly and firmly and left. 

I walked back to Nash and Cher. Nash looked at me and chuckled. 

I sat down and began to eat the spaghetti. It was utterly amazing! The best spaghetti I ever had. 

We finished our food and I placed the plates into the dishwasher. 

'Paula, does that.' Nash told me. 'I know but I do it now.' I told him. 

He shook his head and I smiled at his reaction. 

'If he founds out..' Nash began. 

'Oh come on. You aren't gonna tell him right?' I turned around to look at Nash. 

'No, no. I'm not like that.' He told me and shook his head. 

'I'm not like Mr. Dallas as you can see, I can perfectly do this myself.' I told him. 

'No I see, you're too stubborn to let anyone do that for you.' He told me while he and Cher chuckled.

'What time do we need to go to that thing?' I asked Nash to get his mind off the stubborn thing. He looked at his phone. 

'Eight sharp. It's an hour drive so you need to be ready at 6:50 PM.' He told me. 

I looked at the clock and it told me that it was 6:15. Good. 

'Cher, could you help me with my dress?' I asked her. 

'Sure.' She told me and stood up. I led her through the hall and stopped infront of Cameron's room. I saw that his plate was empty and smiled. 

He didn't notice us yet so I walked passed his room quickly. 

I led Cher to my room and let her in. I walked to the walk in closet and showed her the dress. 

'That dress was made for you! It's perfect!' She beamed. I giggled. 

I got naked and got into a fresh pair of underwear, my blacked laced bra and matching panties while Cher admired the dress. 

I walked over to her and she helped me in the dress. She was about to zip me up when there was a knock on the door. 

She zipped me up quickly and I walked to the door. 

I opened it and saw Cameron standing there in his black tuxedo. 

'You look nice.' He told me. I blushed slightly and looked at him again. 

'You too.' I told him and he just nodded. 

'I need a cremé tie as I can see.' He said. I smiled. 'I need you to be down in 15.' He told me. 

'Okay.' I told him and he walked away. 

I closed the door and looked at Cher who was shaking her head. 

'What?' I asked her. 'I need to fix one little thing.' She told me and got two pins with a cremé coloured rose on it out of her pocket. 

'I thought I didn't need these but they will complete your outfit.' She told me and placed the pins in my hair. 

I smiled and thanked her. I got into my shoes and sat down on my bed. 

Cher sat down next to me. 

'On a scale of 1 to 10 what do you score him?' She asked me. 

'A nine, but it drops to an eight because he is too bossy and stressed if you ask me.' I told her honest and looked at her. 'Normally I can read people like a book but with him, I don't have a clue.' 

'You?' I asked her. She laughed. 'A seven, he is too young, too stressed and not my type but he has beautifull eyes so that takes him to a seven.' She told me and I laughed. 

'He does have nice eyes.' I agreed. 

I stood up and looked at my phone. 'I better get downstairs. I have two minutes left.' I told her. 

She nodded and walked after me downstairs. 

I had to lift my dress off the floor because otherwise I would trip. 

My heart was pounding in my chest because I was nervous. 

So I would really attend an event with a bossy and stressed but handsome guy? Wonder how that would go.