I Sure Am

I woke up the next morning and yawned. I slowly opened my eyes and looked around. 

No Cameron. Oh okay. 

I got out of bed and looked into the mirror. I tied my hair up and rubbed my eyes. I began to walk downstairs. When I heard Cameron talk. 

'No Sierra, you can't just go and do that. I love you and I don't want you to get hurt, okay?' He told a girl? Well I never heard about a guy named Sierra so it had to be a girl.

And he loved her.

That was clear. Why would he kiss me then? What the heck is wrong with him? He just cheated on her with me last night. I was getting mad to the point that I was willing to confront him about it. 

'Okay, bye. Love you.' He said and hung up. I walked into his office and looked at him. He looked up and gave me a small smile. 

'Are you gonna tell her or should I?' I asked him and crossed my arms. He furrowed his eyebrows and looked at me confused. 

'Tell who what?' He asked me and walked away from his desk towards me. 

He came closer to me. 

'Don't, I don't want to get involved in this sick game you are playing.' I told him and took a step back. 

'What? What are you talking about?' He asked me and shook his head in confusion. 

'Don't act like you don't know. Do I have to tell her you are cheating on her with me?' I asked him. 

'What the hell are you talking about? I don't have a girlfriend. That was my sister, Sierra.' He spat back. Clearly getting angry now aswell. 

'You've got to stop being so insecure. I'm not cheating on anyone, I'm single.' He said loudly. 

'Why didn't you tell me about her?' I asked him softly. ' Was she here yesterday?' 

'Yes, but you were in your room and I didn't want to push you into anything. Was that why you were mad when you went for a run?' He asked me with a guilty expression. 'Because you thought that she was my girl?'

I scratched my neck and looked at the floor. We were both in the wrong and I felt sorry for jumping to conclusions that quickly. Maybe I was a bit jealous. 

He pulled me close to him and hugged me. 

'I just don't want to do things you don't like to do. I mean, we should take it slow. The situation isn't perfect and I don't want to put you in unnecessary, awkward situations.' He told me softly while he pressed me tightly against his chest. 

'I understand and I'm sorry for being such... Such a pain in the ass.' I told him.

'Look at me.' He said and took a step back so I could look at him. 

'You are not a pain in the ass, okay? Don't ever say that again. Do you hear me?' He asked me. 

I nodded. 'Now would you like to do something nice with me today?' He asked me. 

'I would love to. What did you have in mind?' I asked him. 

'I was thinking about adopting a dog from the shelter. I have been thinking about it for quite a while now. And I was wondering if you would like to help me choose.' He asked me sweet. 

'Ofcourse but do you think you can handle that?' I asked him, referring to him working a lot. 

'I want to try to work at home more. It possible since I do it now aswell. I really like dogs.' He told me and smiled.