Maybe I Did

I walked into my room and closed the door behind me. I got into my boots and into my leather jacket and looked around. The window. I opened the window and looked down. I needed to let myself down on that small wall and then jump onto the grass around his house. I then could walk to Calum's house. 

Okay, I could do this. I placed my legs outside the window and slowly let myself drop onto the small wall. I could reach the window so I closed it a little more. I didn't close it fully because otherwise I couldn't get in anymore. 

I jumped off the small wall onto the grass with a groan. 

I looked around and had to run before I could get caught. I ran out of the frontyard and turned right. 

I began to walk instead of running since no one could see me now. I heard the loud music coming closer when I walked into Calum's frontyard. I looked at the house that was slightly different from Cameron's it was less intimidating and looked more cozy. I ran the doorbell and some random guy opened the door. 

He had a blond quiff and bright blue eyes. His lip ring caught my eye after I looked at his eyes. 

'Hii.' I said. 'Hii.' He said and smiled. 'I euhmm.. I came for Calum.' I told him. 

'Aah.' He said. 'I will bring you to him, come.' He said and let me in. He gently led me through the sweating bodies into the kitchen. I saw Calum standing there with a red haired guy. He was taking shots and looked at me when he was done. 

'I have a lovely lady here for you, Calum.' The blond guy said. 

'Heeey (Y/N)! You made it!' He beamed and walked over to me. I smiled and nodded. 

'Yeah, I couldn't miss the party right?' I asked him. 'I'm glad you came.' He told me and smiled. 

'You want something to drink?' He asked me. 

I nodded and he led me to the booze that was placed all over the kitchen counter. 

'You like this one?' He asked me and pointed to some sort of liquor. 

'Sure.' I told him. He poured some in a cup and handed it to me. 

I thanked him and took a sip. It was very sweet, just how I liked it. 

I had a few drinks with Calum in the kitchen and we talked about random stuff. I had a laugh and then looked at my phone. Shit, I left at half past ten and it was half past one now. 

I needed to get home now. 

'I need to go home now. I'm sorry.' I told him and smiled apologetic. 

'Do you want me to get you home?' He asked me. 

I laughed and shook my head. 'No it's fine, it's only three houses to the left remember.' I pointed out. 

'Right.' He said and chuckled. I was a little tipsy and Calum was slightly drunk. 

'But thank you for inviting me. I had fun!' I told him. He smiled. 'You are always welcome.' 

'Can I get a hug?' He asked me shyly. A hug couldn't hurt right? 

I nodded and wrapped my arms around him and he wrapped his arms around me and hugged me tight. 

He let go of me and smiled to me. 

'I will let you out.' He told me. I nodded and he placed his hand on my lower back and led me through the people. 

He opened the door and I turned around. 

'Thank you.' I said and I quickly turned around before he could make a move or something. 

'Bye.' I said while I walked through the frontyard and waved. 

'Bye.' He said and smiled. I took a left and walked to Cameron's house again. 

I looked around before I crept into the frontyard again. 

I climbed onto the small wall and stood on it. 

I looked into the window and pushed it open. I tried to pull myself up and hung into the window. I tried to get in properly but fell onto the floor with a loud bang. 

I groaned and the door of the room swung open after a few seconds. 

'Jezus, what the fuck are you doing?' Cameron yelled. 

'I fell.' I told him and sat up. 

I held my hand on my head since I fell partly on my head. 

I groaned again and felt a small bump form on the place where it hurted. 

'Why were you outside?' He asked me mad. He walked over to my window and slammed it shut. 

'Jezus, I just had a little fun.' I told him and got up. 

I looked at him. He was mad as fuck. It was the first time I saw him dressed casual and this mad. He normally wore blouses and tuxedo's now he was wearing a pair of sweats that were hanging on his hips. It showed a bit of his V line and his tanned torse was proudly showing. His hair was a mess and he looked confused. 

'Where were you?' He asked me while he took a step towards me. The top of our toes touched and he was close to me. 

'I was at a party.' I told him calmly while looking down at his six pack and then up to his eyes again. I couldn't quite focus on him when he had no shirt on and looked sexy as fuck.  

'At a party? How did you get there?' He asked me. He spat fire with his eyes, they were a shade darker than they normally were. I softly giggled at the wrinkles that were visible on his forehead since he was concerned, I think. 

'Through the window.' I told him. 'And then I walked.' I continued to giggle at my obvious answers.

'You didn't go to Calum's, did you?' He looked worried and mad at the same time. His expression was so confusing. 

'Maybe I did.' I said and a playfull smirk played on my lips. 

'Get that grin off your face. I can't fucking protect you if you sneak out.' He spat to me and he rubbed his temple while he closed his eyes for a second. 

'You aren't my fucking Dad.' I spat back and he balled his fists and looked at me. There was a weird kind of tension building up between us. 

'I'm not but I don't want you to get hurt or something.' He told me and sighed. His facial expression softened and we stood chest to chest now. His hot breath tickled my face and I looked at him. 

'I euhmm...' He stammered and scratched the back of his neck. 'You smell like alcohol so take a glass of water and an aspirin out of the bathroom and go to bed. I will talk to you later.' 

'Yeah.' I said and looked at him while he walked to the door. 

He closed the door behind him and muttered a 'Goodnight.' before he shut it. 

'Goodnight.' I whispered. I walked over to the door and opened it slightly when I stopped myself. 

I shouldn't go after him, I argued with myself. I wanted to figure out what the tension was for but I bet I knew it already.

'Fuck!' I heard him curse loudly in the hall. 

And so did he clearly. 

I shook my head and closed the door softly. 

I changed into my PJ's, took an aspirin I found in the bathroom and drank a glass of water. I walked out of the bedroom and got into bed. 

What an eventfull night. It got me more confused that ever.