Mr. Handsome

We layed like this for the full 30 minutes he had left. His alarm went off and he groaned. 

'I will try to get back as soon as possible, okay?' He asked me. 

'Okay. Be carefull.' I told him and gave him one last kiss before he got out of bed. 

He stretched and yawned before he walked out of the room in his underwear. 

I giggled at the sight of it and closed my eyes again.

So his mother was sick. You know what. Floyd probably knows her adresse and if not I would ask Nash. I would make homemade soup and just go visit her.

Yes, I would do that, after Cam was gone. 

After a few minutes Cam walked in again, looking all dressed up in his suit. 

'Looking handsome.' I told him and he smiled. He walked over to the bed and sat down on the edge. He looked at me and gave me a kiss. 

'Call me whenever you need me, Okay?' He assured me. 

'I will. Now go, they need Mister Handsome.' I laughed. 

He laughed along. 

'Right.' He joked. 'Mister Handsome is on his way after he gets a last kiss from Miss Beautifull.' He joked. 

I blushed and gave him another kiss. 

He stood up. 'I will see you later.' He told me before walking out of the room again. 

'Bye.' I said and crawled up in a ball. 

I heard the frontdoor shut and smiled to myself.

I got out of bed. I walked to the bathroom and took a quick shower. I washed my hair and body and got out.

I wrapped a towel around my body and walked to the walk in closet. I looked through my clothes and decided to wear a pair of black skinny jeans with a nice blouse and my black boots.

I blow dried my hair and put on some mascara. I let my hair down and walked downstairs.

 I walked to the kitchen and looked for some eggs. I took a pan, a plate and a slice of bread. I baked an egg and placed it on the slice of bread. I poured some juice into a glass and sat down at the bar. 

I heard the door open and looked up. Nash walked in, almost without making a noise. 

'Heey Nash.' I beamed and he jumped a little. I laughed and so did he. 

'Jezus, you scared the crap out of me. What are you doing up this early?' He asked me. 

I swallowed my bread away and looked at him.

'I'm going to make soup and then visit someone.' I told him. He walked towards me and sat down next to me at the bar. 

'Who are you gonna visit?' He asked me curious. 

'Cam's mother. She's sick so I'm gonna bring her some homemade soup.' I told him and took a sip of my juice. 

'She likes you?' He asked me. 

I shook my head. 'No, but I respect her, she only wants protect Cam and I would like someone to bring me soup when I'm sick too someday. So I don't see why I shouldn't.' I told him.

'I think that's a great motive. I shouldn't dare to come near his mom if she didn't like me but she likes me so..' He said. 

'But I think she would appreciate it eventhough she won't show it.' Nash told me. 

'Do you know where she lives? Or does Floyd know?' I asked him. 

'Floyd will take you there. I will join you in the car but I will stay outside. I think this is something between you and her.' He told me. I nodded. 

'Is there a store open at this time? I need to get the ingredients for the soup.' I told him. 

'Yes, we can go whenever you want to go.' I smiled and finished my breakfast. I stood up and walked to the dishwasher to place my plate and glass in it. After I did I looked at Nash. 

'Could you please keep it a secret for Cameron? It's something between me and his mother, just like you said.' I pleaded him. 

'Sure, but it eventually will come out. You know that right?' He asked me. 

I nodded and closed the dishwasher. I walked to my bedroom and grabbed my purse. I walked back to where Nash was after I grabbed my coat. 

 Let's go shopping.