Couldn't She Wait?

*****

Hiii there, 

The second update this day, you guys are fast man. But thanks for reading and voting and stuff like that. 

Hold on to your phones or laptops because it is going to get heated. Mwuhaha...

xoxo

*****

'I bet you have wine.' I looked at him. 

He nodded, walked to the kitchen and grabbed the wine out of a cabinet. I walked into the kitchen and stood next to him. 

I looked at the wine and nodded. 

'I don't know what kind of wine it is but as long as it is a white wine I'm good.' I told him and chuckled.

I bought a lot of cheap wine in the past and just drank it with friends. Nothing fancy but this wine was fancy as hell and probably worth a lot. 

Cameron handed me two wine glasses and grabbed a glass himself. He took the whisky out and poured some in his glass. He added some ice cubes and looked at me.

I placed the glasses on the kitchen counter, hopped onto the kitchen counter and looked at him.

Now I could define the tension. It was a lot of sexual tension. You could cut it with a knife now.

He took a step closer to me and placed his hands on my hips. I placed my hand on his cheek and the other on his chest. 

I stroked his cheek softly with my thumb and he smashed his lips against mine hungerly. 

He quickly deepened the kiss by asking for entrance with his tongue. I gladly let him in and let my hand slide to the back of his neck. He roamed his hands over my back and let them slowly slide down to my butt. 

He squeezed my butt gently and I squealed. He massaged my tongue with his and it was passionated and loving but hungry for eachother at the same time. 

I slowly let my leg rest around his waist and he groaned into the kiss.

I pushed my crotch against his and felt his member harden under my touch.

I slowly started to grind onto him. He moaned into the kiss and lifted me up. I tightened my legs around his waist and let him place me on the couch. I sat on his lap and let my fingers brush through his hair. 

I started grinding again and I could feel his hard member clearly through his jeans. 

Cam moaned again and the doorbell interrupted us. Our eyes shot open and we looked at eachother. I jumped off of him and looked at him. I tried to make my hair look decent and looked at him. 

'Jezus, couldn't she wait like half an hour.' He told me and adjusted his pants, trying to hide his boner. I chuckled and made his hair look like nothing happend. 

'Do I look okay?' I asked him. 

He pulled me closer to him and made me look at him. 

'You look perfect. If she wasn't here already I would've made you look even more beautiful. I would've undressed you and I would show my love to every beautiful inch of you.' He told me sweetly. He kissed me and I smiled. 

The doorbell rang again and he sighed.

'Coming!' He yelled and pressed a last kiss to my hungry lips. He walked to the door and opened it. 

'Hi mom.' He said and hugged her.

'Hi Cam. I missed you.' She told him. She walked in and got out of her coat. Cam took her coat and smiled at her.

'I missed you too. How are you?' He asked her. 

'I'm feeling a bit sick but besides that I'm doing fine.' She told him and coughed. 

She looked past him at me. I shot her a smile and she looked back at Cameron. 

'Who is she?' She asked him bluntly. 

'This is (Y/N), Mom.' He gestured for me to walk over to them and placed his hand on the small of my back. 

'(Y/N), this is my Mom.' He told me. 

'It is a pleasure to meet you.' I told her and stuck out my hand for her to shake it. She shook it and eyed me up from head to toe. 

'Yeah.' She said and walked past us to the dining room. 

She inspected the table and took a seat. I looked at Cameron. 

'She just needs to get used of the idea of you. I never introduced a girl to her these past two years.' He told me. 

'Are you sure?' I asked him, afraid that she might just not like me. 

'I'm sure, now come on.' He told me.

He took my hand and led me to the table. He took my seat so I could sit down and I thanked him.

The doorbell rang again and Cam walked to the door.  He walked outside and left us alone. 

'So why are you here?' She asked me suspicious of what my motives were. 

'I like Cameron and I like spending time with him.' I told her because I wasn't supposed to tell anyone the real reason of why I was here. Cam probably hadn't even told her either.

'You know, you probably only like him for his money. Well that has happend again and that is not gonna happen again. I see right through you.' She told me harsh.

'I'm sorry to hear that but I can perfectly manage my own life. I make my own money, I have a car and I don't like to get anything from Cameron. He works hard for his money and so do I.' I told her firmly. Hoping to make clear that I was absolutely not here for his money. 

I just like him. 

She hummed and Cam walked back in followed by the chef who had some small snacks on huge plates. 

Cam smiled at me and I smiled back. He grabbed the wine and opened it. He poured some in for his mom and then filled my glass. I thanked him and smiled fo him again. 

Cam sat down next to me and placed his hand on my thigh. 

I took a sip of my wine. 

'So mom, I decided to get a dog. (Y/N) and I went to the animal shelter earlier today and choose a husky. His name is Jaxx and I will pick him up next week.' He told her. 

'That's amazing, honey.' She told him and took a sip of her wine. 

'Excuse me. I will be right back.' Cam told us and squeezed my thigh slighlty before he stood up and left. 

 Oh no, don't leave me alone with her again.