I Have No Money

Brooke pov ::

Brooke do his work as usual, he bullied people who he wants to. During the recess time, he asked a boy to pay his buns and cokes. Then Brooke find a sit to eat, all sit seem like full. He decides to eat at classroom since nobody were there.

As soon as he arrive at classroom, he stop infront of the door. Brooke really has a bad day today! There's somebody here. Before he step out from the corridor to go to canteen again, he turned again and try to find out who is she actually, then he realised that the girl is Angel!
" she doesnt eat?" "arent she hungry?"
"like i cant even wait for recess time the most, i could die for not eating in the school ". Suddenly i heard something like "hungry stomach" sound.
"Oh she probably hungry, but why she didnt eaten?" Brooke spoke to himself.
Angel frustrated. "Oh can u shut up! " Angel shout to her stomach. Brooke laughed. Then Angel heard it.
" oh recess time was done ? So quick? " Angel looked at me and ask.
" No, 15 minutes left" said Brooke.
" oh, why are you here? Aren't u at canteen by now? oh i forgot that you didnt bring any money!" Angel said.

Yes, how clever you are Angel! But I did bought some buns and cokes " said Brooke. She totally speechless. "How.. How.. How.. Uhm it's ok, maybe his friends bought that for him" Angel said to herself, but Brooke could hear it btw.

felt wronged.

Because of Brooke, Angel couldnt buy her own meal. He sat infront of her and ask
" do u want this bun and coke?" I usually bought 2 buns 2 cokes, but dont mistaked me, i didnt eat this much! Usually I bring back 1 bun and 1 coke home for me to eat while doing gamimg. Angel refused to take that bun and coke. Oh okay if u dont want, dont blame me if you are hungry later. Brooke sounds like childish.

Brooke is eating the bun for whole heartedly. Well he is a foodish person, He enjoy eating! He realised Angel looked at him with her drowning faces. Oh no!
She's not looking at me, she looked at that second bun, i know she wanted to eat that bun badly. So I opened the plastic bun and walked to her table, that bun become the apple of her eyes. I asked her " why? Do you want it?" "hel no" Angel replied.

"oh realllllllllyy? Here, I remembered that my father wants to bring me to the restaurant today for lunch, I may be forget to eat this bun later. It may expired later!" She looked at Brooke then look to the bun.

" come on, here, it's okay".  said Brooke. Angel grab the bun and says thankyou to me. Brooke smiled and said "no problem you helped me too. Here your coke, bun and coke is the best combination ever" while lend the other coke to Angel hoping that she will grab the coke too. She thanked him

For her, being hungry in school will affects
her studies.

Brooke just laugh cutely watching Angel eating after refused him for many times just for her own dignity.

"I mean I have my own dignity too, but my situation made me desperated, I really needs that ticket to go to school! I have no other ways"