Everything Goes Well

The class start soon, the first class is Sport class, Sir Seojun who is the one will teach us. He informed us to use the sport uniform so it will easy for us to move. Today's learning is, Sir Seojun will teach us how to play basketball properly.

Rose, Angel, Thew and Brooke are the one who master at basketball since their elementary school.

They were divided into two teams

Angel, Brooke, Ryan, Emren, Chloe and Daisy are in the same of group,

while the opposite team are
Thew, Marry, Rose, Lee, Jones and Genevie.

After 20 minutes of teaching the technic of playing basketball. We started the " Friendly match".

Brooke team scored first by 2:0 since there are Brooke and Angel who are mastered.
On the opposite Rose did well but she cant fight the tallest of Ryan and she can't score the ball nicely.

Suddenly, Chloe accidentally hit Marry's head and fainted. We all stop.

Angel and Thew runs to Marry and check her conditions.

Angel patted her and shouted "Marry" for many times.

She unconscious,

Thew quickly put Marry on his back and bring her to School Emergency Clinic. Thew seemed worried about her, he almost tear up to cry after seeing Marry didn't give any response.

Sir Seojun then called the ambulance.

After a few minutes, the ambulance came.

Only one student is allowed to accompany her, Angel wants too but Thew plead, let him be. Angel then agreed maybe Thew was too shocked about what had happened.

At the hospital, Thew wait at the emergency room and waiting for Marry to wake up. Thew was cryin so hard about her.

Marry seems like had woke up from her unconscious. she open her eyes and saw Thew who was cryin.

She chuckle. "Oh so cute" Marry speak to her mind.

Thew suddenly hold her hands and say that
Marry should wake up.

" dont leave me alone"

Marry then hold his hand back. "Hey Thew dont worry, im okay", while wiping Thew's tears.

Thew relieved that Marry was conscious and able to talk again.

" Im sorry, I cant protect you Marry". Thew feels despondent.

"It's not your fault, Its not even all fault. It was happened accidentally, it was me who doesn't becareful, but if you want I'll give you chance to protect me.. says Marry and smiled while act that her head was hurt.

" Are you okay Marry? Should I call nurse?
..........

Wait what..

YES I'LL PROTECT YOU FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE " said Thew with joy.

" omg slow down your voice!! Im shy" Marry covered her faces.

"So we're officiall?, say yes please

" Yes, babe, me too". Marry coughed.

Thew quickly take a glass of water for Marry.

After school was done, Angel, Brooke and Daisy visited Marry at the Feerhio hospital. The saw Thew and Marry were slept, Thew who sat infront of her while holding Marry's hand.

Daisy asked one of the nurses, what has happened to Marry, the nurse said that Marry was conscious and she was okay, she just need some rest. They relieved there's nothing bad happened. They sit behind Thew and woke Thew up. They dont want to disturb Marry and let Daisy take care of her first.