Happy Day

Brooke pov::

 In the morning, he's can't wait to wake up from his dream. Today's different from yesterday, he's more exciting and try to look foward on how his day going on today! Why? Yes, Brooke and Angel are now officially. Before he take shower, he texted Angel,

"Hey, Morning my Angel❤️".

After a few minutes,

"Goodmorning my old man 🥺❤️ - Angel

Brooke sent a voice
"Hey! Angel how could you, I'm your babe! Call me Brookiee". (voice message 0.05)

Then Angel sent the voice too
"Hey Brookie the old man, take a shower please!" (voice message 0.05)

Brooke just laughed and says
"okay sweetie". (Voice message 0.02)

Brooke quickly took a shower and dressed nicely.

He ironing his long sleeve shirt, his nectie and pants carefully, make sure there's no wrinkles. He even used his pomade to make sure his hair looks smart and handsome. He even sprayed his Victoria Secret's fragrance all over his body.

Then his father came to his bedroom and proudly says 
"wow my son looks more handsome than usual"

Brooke turned back and quipped 
" hey dad. Brooke is always handsome! everyday! It just you didnt realised my handsome faces! ".

"Heh, how naughty you are! Hey son please stop bullied some people, you are in senior year rn, dont make me blame. Im a principal back then -.-". His father groaned.

" its depend on how they treat the school dad!" Brooke irritated.

"Hmm, do you want me to sent you to school?"His dad asked.

"No, Thanks, I'll go with Angel". Brooke giggled.

"Okay go on, since you're didnt need me again huh " His father teased him.

"Love you Dad!" Brooke then go to the kitchen and grab two cola from refrigerator.

Brooke texted Angel asked where are they now . Angel said they were about to leave after having some breakfast. Angel also remind him to bring some gloves and mask for their experiments today.

Well, Rose who the one bring paper, Ryan who the one just like a boss didn't bring anything, Angel who make a presentation for our group. So I just need to bring mask and gloves for us!

Not a long after that, Brooke finally arrived at Train Station, he saw Angel and her two friends.

Brooke waved Angel
she seemed shy and nervous
but then Brooke pull out a joke.

" Shorty, what's wrong with your hair today?"

Angel quickly touch her hair and said " wh-what wrong? Does it look bad?! Oh my, this must be bcs of the wind".

"No, I mean your hair, it's just pretty and smooth!" says Brooke.

Angel punch Brooke's shoulder slightly show her frustration.

Daisy and Marry just cannot stand with us!!

 Not long after that Thew arrived.

" hey Brooke wa..ssup..
HEY BROOKE DID U USING ANY FRAGRANCE???" Thew was mocking Brooke.

Brooke look at Thew & says
" why?? I used it everyday!!

" nooooo you are nott!! Guess what?? OH DID U GUYSS???? OFFICIALLY? YOU TWO SEEMS SUSPICIOUS? Thew try to spill the tea.

Then Marry said " Yes they are.. Thew"

"OH MY, I'm late.... " Thew glum.

Brooke tried to cheer him " late what bro? U can try it later!"

Thew just smiled and raise his eyebrows " Yes I'll try soon bruh, wish the best for me".

"Okay bro " Brooke answered and give a signal to Angel.

Angel seemed understand what Brooke tryin to say. 

Angel then questioned Marry " Marry what do you think about Thew?" Thew seemed curious and nervous waiting Marry to asnwer Angel's question.

" He-He cool. He's such as hardworking! It's been two month Im in this school, well.. No one can be like him! He's just cool, smarts and yeaaa good-looking" Marry just giving her opinions.

Thew cannot hold his smile, he is the one who show the whole teeth among us.

They are waiting for their train.

I just remembered the coke I bring from home! I lend the coke to Angel.

She realised that and say "woo you bring your coke today, I'm thinking about your coke yesterday, Im kinda missed the coke you gave me and I got it today! ".

I interrogate" Why? Does my coke taste more sweet than canteen's coke? ".

" Yes! It is more sweet if you are the one that gave me the coke >< "

"Hahaha" while patting Angel's head.

that kinds of Brooke laugh which made Angel fall in love with Brooke more. Brooke seems cant stand with the cuteness of Angel.

   The train was arrived! They all go inside and took a sit. After 10 minutes in the train, they finally arrived at the main school.