Finally It's Sunday

Finally, they got a proper sunday. Last month, they were busy with their assignment, homeworks and exam trials. They doesnt have enough time to spend their day well. Brooke and Angel who were officially couples, same goes to Thewdore and Marry didnt even celebrate their 1 month anniversary.. So Brooke plans to have a triple dates.. Guess who next? Yes Calum and Daisy. Calum did texted Brooke and said he finds that Daisy is a cute person in personal, Daisy were kind too. She did sponsor Calum bought some meals at School Canteen. She felt that she must repay back his kindness. Calum can feels her sincerely heart that he fell to her.

I was agreed with Brooke plans! For sure. He promised to bring me and to play Fortnite together. Marry and Thew seem agree about this too. They were more excited than us. They such as lovely couple lol. Me and Brooke is more lovely, hehe im kidding.

Angel house
_____________
* on saturday night *

Marry and I try to persuade Daisy to follow us on this sunday. We told her that we three will have a big shoping for our foods at Groceries store. Daisy quickly agreed about that.

Brooke pov
____________

Brooke texted Calum to follow him to the cyber at Feerhio Mall. Calum got excited for it bcs he didn't go to cyber after a long period. Brooke even asked him to dressed nicely.

Sunday
________

Angel and Marry was the one who woke up first. We knocked Daisy's door, but she doesnt give any response. I opened her door, realised that she still in her dreamland! Marry punch her butt and ask her to quickly take a shower. " wow, why you guys dressed up nicely. You two looked beautiful like a princess from wonderland lol" Daisy teased us. "Gooooooo HIT THE SHOWERR" Daisy continuee.

I helped Daisy to choose her clothes, yes the prettiest one. "Here , wear this one" I said.

"We only go to groceries why should we dress nicely? " she felt concerned.

Nah nah, u think we only go to groceries? Lets go to shopping mall ~~ says Marry with her excitement voices.

"Ugh okayy". Daisy seemed so done with us.

While Marry helps Daisy to do her makeup,

Ting! Yes it is my noti,

and its is Brooke.

" Good morning my dear ❤️🌹, how are you today? I miss you.."

reading his text can melts me.

Then suddenly He call me, I quickly ran to the living room, afraid that Daisy will heard our triple date plans.

B: hello shorty, are you ready? I will pick you there.. >.<".

A: Hello my old man, I am 100% ready! Pwease coming noww!! I miss u too

B: okay Im in my car now, see you soon!

A : " Good byee ~, lop u "

B : awww good bye my dear, lop u too"

- the end of call -

Who gonna pick Daisy? Is Calum? I texted Brooke. "Yes he is" he said.

Not even 5 minutes, *honking sound* hey girls, Its Brooke, how?? I think he wants to bring me somewhere. You two please go to groceries first I will follow later okay.

Marry&Daisy : okay see yaa.

In the car. "Oh my, you looks like an Angel that falls from the sky, you looks sho pwetty." Brooke praised Angel.

"Oh my world, are you the man that i dream last night? Im pretty sure you are! You looks more handsome than the one in my dream." Angel giggled.

Brooke pinch Angel cheeks cause could not stand her cuteness.

* Honking sound again* this time is two car! Exactly two. Daisy questioned, whose car is that one? Wait that car looked familiar. Huh Calum?! Why did he go here?

Does u invite someone Marry?!

" I did, but Just Thew...".

Both Thew and Calum were came out from their car.

Calum asked Thew, isnt this is Daisy house? Yes it is, Thew replied.

"why did we go here??" Calum asked again.

"Yes WE HAVE TRIPLE DATES TODAY!

GOODLUCK CALUM"
while calling his girlfriend.

Marry~ are you done?

Marry: yes wait a lil bit darling >.<

Daisy: hey how about me?

Marry: well you go with calum okay?

Daisy: hm are you sure for leaving me like this ?!

Marry: dont worry, have fun with Calum

Daisy: urgh!!!

Marry : lets go, they waited too long.

Daisy: I'll follow you from behind..

* lock the door, open the gates*

Marry&Thew: you can go with Calum..

Calum:????

Daisy:huh?

Thew: see yaa at Feerhio mall. Lets go bb.

------------------

Calum: now it just both of us..

Daisy: yeaa, you dressed nicely today.
Calum: you too.. You.. looks pretty..
They both laughed and quickly go inside the car.

* in Calum car *

Daisy try to talk

Daisy: I dont even know this was their plans.. I thought we go to grocery together. But they leave me like that.

Calum: haha me too, I thought Brooke and I will go to Cyber..

Daisy: it seem like we being pranks!! Isnt? Wait yours birthday is today?? probably we have the same date??? And they make surprises for us?

Calum: uhm no, it is on 6 May. So today is your birthday??

Daisy: yes it is... Haha I thought you were too, if not i wouldnt be this chaos.

Calum: lol we should celebrate together right! Happy Birthday Daisy..

Daisy: Thanks..