Friend's Love

Thew pov

How was today school? Did everything goes well? How about the experiment? I asked Brooke and Angel.

" everything was okay. Our teacher already informed to Marry's parents about her condition ." said Brooke.

The experiments had been extend due to Marry and your absence. Your group wont be able to get some grade if only Daisy and Calum the one who do the experiment. This is teamwork experiment, so we agreed to extend it to next week." Angel continued.

"That's okay then " I relieved.

"So....... I saw you are holding Marry's hands... Both of you..?" Brooke teased Thew.

" Eyy man, *while shake Brooke's hand* YES I DID IT!! Finally there's a girl who can love me as how I love her :)

Angel seems concerned.

" Thew used to love a girl about 3 years, but then he was so humble. He couldnt tell her his feelings untill he knew that the girl has boyfriend, he upset for whole weeks. " Brooke explained.

Angel laughed and said " oww, Thew dont worry! You are handsome! Dont be coward, confident is no1! "

Brooke gave a look to Angel and said
" how about me shorty!!! "

You are my love one and ofc you're the second handsome man in my life! Angel teased him while patted Brooke's head.

"Who is no1?" Thew asked.

"Hehe well my father!!" Angel laughed.

" Okay i know it" brooke frustrated.

    Daisy cames to us and told that Marry will discharge tomorrow morning, but she cant go to school straight, she need to rest at home. Angel agreed with Daisy. Angel ask Daisy to go home since she look like tired. But then Calum come to the hospital and asked for Marry's conditions.

One by one, the classmates came and visit Marry, even Rose, Chloe, Jones, Genevie.

Angel pov ::

 Since everyone were here, thanks for visiting her! You guys are the best classmate ever.

Daisy continued " yes, thank you for your time ".

Calum replied " no probs we're classmate ".

All are agreed with him.

I asked Calum to send Daisy home since day was turned to night, he also have his own car. I trusted Calum cause he more like brother of our class. Calum offered to sent Daisy too, and she agreed.

" Okay I'll go home Angel, please take care of Marry for me." said Daisy who cannot leave Marry.

" Lets go Daisy". said Calum while searching his key.

Calum and Daisy moments ::

   Hey Daisy aren't you hungry? U didnt get any dinner right? Calum asked Daisy. Yes I haven't but its okay I'll cook at home.

    After 5 minutes in car, Calum decided to bring Daisy to restaurant for dinner. Daisy totally blank, she didn't even bring more money for her to pay it the dinner. But then Calum said " it's s okay, it's all up to me, I'm the one who bring u here. Afraid that you can't even cook for yourself, you could fainted for being hungry!" he teased her. " Haha thanks Calum!"

Daisy feeling grateful for having friend like him.

   At the hospital
____________________________

 " I'll call my parent that I'll stay with you here tonight " Brooke told to Angel.

" Are you okay with this?, Im okay to be here with Marry " Angel replied back.

Are you sure? Are you not afraid of ghost? Brooke teased her.

" Hey!!! Old mann 😤 dont do that kind of joke. "  Angel frustrated.

" Oo my shorty is afraid of ghost.. Haha I'm kidding, okay I will go home, see you tomorrow! " Brooke finally decided to leave because he remembered that he needs to attend his family dinner tonight.