The Night Of Love

Angel pov::

"Hey, you are so sweet btw" - Angel

Huh whats wrong with you, - Brooke

" nothing, you're just cool! Loved your attitude but please don't involved with any big cases where you can hurting yourself okay?" - Angel ( she worried)

Wait you know about it? Who told u? Thew? That shit. You didn't mad at me? " - Brooke ( seems like he nervous on smth)

" Why should I mad at you, you have your own reasons why you do that, but please don't do it too much" Angel pleaded.

"Oh okay no worries" replied Brooke.

"Glad that you understand. You are my first ever friend, and i dont want to lose you, hope you understand me." said Angel.

"Only friend? But I think of you more than as friend...... " im joking"

Brooke avoid their awkwardness.

I send him my ugly picture of eating spaghetti with Daisy and Marry. Brooke gave me a call and said "heyyyyy did you guys eat spaghetti without lemme join?! Daisy answered, you should come here!

Oh should i?? Brooke ask them in childish way.

No you dont, Angel answered him.

See! our Angel doesn't let me join, she should repay back my bun and coke with that spaghetti!! - Brooke.

Marry laughed. What? Bun and coke?😂 Brooke explained from A-Z what was happened in class, I literally shy about that lol why do i cared about my dignity back then?! They just laugh about that.

Daisy start her talk, you and Brooke really cute when you guys are together. Angel be like,

what?! Are you sure?! That old man?!!

"Yes Angel yes, said Marry.

You two could be the best pairs ever lol!" teased Marry.

Angel just looking at them and laughed.

We go back to our room. I laid on my bed, but when I about to sleep, I remembered how both of us were met back then. We met at the train and because of that tickets, we are friends now! I said to myself.

I really grateful that I met him. *While hugging her pillow tightly*. Omg! What did I said just now?!! Did I flirt with him?? No no no way. It is impossible!! That old man?!

Ting!

Hey shorty. Love ya good night, my Angel ❤️. - Brooke

What's wrong with him?! My heart is about to jump!! Stopp! I accidentally recorded my voices and was sent. Before I trying to delete it, and he heard it. He's real quick!

He sent his voice too
"eyyyy what is this??? I think we are in the same of condition. - ( voice message 0.04 )

Angel, listen. Althought im not confirm it on the day where we're met. But i want to confirm it here! - ( voice message 0.06)

I-I like you so much since the day I met u, but I am not confirmed about it at first, I kept thinking of you every day/ night.
I started to missed you and dreamt about you.l. I didn't play any joke, i am real"
(voice message 0.30)

Brooke confessed.

After hearing brooke's voice chat. Angel replied him back.

I am not sure.. But I like you too Brooke and I don't know why? (voice message 0.05)

After he heard the voice, he call me.

Hey shortie, so we're officiall? " He spoke vehemently.

Uhm ya.. I don't know" - Angel

She kinda shy.

YEAY!!!! he shouted.

Then I could heard his father voices " Hey Brooke the old man! Shut up!!" his father shouted.

"What? Even your father called you an old man hehehe" said Angel on phone.

He just laughed cutely and hand in his phone to his father!"

" My Angel ❤️"

His father realised it right away.

Hey so you are that Angel? Our Angel of the life! You are my son's girlfriend? You looks so gorgeous but I'm sorry my son looks like an old man" he joking.

" Haha, no uncle, he has his handsome face but a little bit!" - Angel joking.

After a long talk with his father and his old son, I hung up the call since we have to go to school early tomorrow!
I need some rest too, my heart too! ><.

___________________________________