Angel Has To Leave Her Friends

** safely arrive at Angel's home **
"Why did u guys taking so long.. Im literally just finished cooking!" Glum Daisy.
"Yeah Rose are waiting for you!" said Marry. " Yeye am sorry! But I did bring soju! Lets have a pajamas party! " said Angel.
"YESSSS!!! " Shout all the girls.
"Hoho you guys so naughty haa" Brooke interrupt.
" We're not always do this >.<,why not" Angel explained.

"Aye, dont drink too much! I'll call you later" said Brooke. "Okay myyy dearr, I'll gonna miss youuu~" said Angel.  "Lets hug" said brooke while hugged Angel and kiss her forehead. Angel then hug him tightly.. Seemed like she was in problem..

Daisy: Lets change into pajamas!
All the girls : sure!
Angel : wow you cooked my fav dishes. Spaghetti cheese!
Daisy : welll.... We loved the one you made before, so i tried to make for you too! For us!
Angel : aww thanks! I'll always grateful for meeting you guys..
Rose : you talked that like you will going somewhere far lol! Be happy!
Marry: Yess lets go CHEERS TO STRAIGHT A+ for the next two months of our Big Exam !!
All girls *CHEERS LETS GET STRAIGHT A+*

They seemed like a lil but drunk.

Ting! Hey my Angel, are you still up? Did urs pajama parties was end? - Brooke.

Angel : today is sunday and it almost midnight.. I could be the la- Ah nothing!

Rose! Thanks for coming today.. If youre not coming today I would regret for whole lifetime.

Rose : lol why are u like that! U miss me ha, i will come here tmr! But will go back home after 9p.m 😜

Marry: UWU, COOLLLL!! IM, EXCITING..
Angel : im glad.. *tears*
Daisy : hey why did u cryin?
Angel : no im not! Probably this spaghetti was too spicy lol..
Marry: is it?! Rose, is that spicy?
Rose : nope?? Maybe a lil bit
Daisy : yeah a lil bit..
Angel : i couldnt stand spicy lol but your dishes was delicous >.<
Marry : i thou urs spaghetti was more spicier back then...
Angel : hey it is 12 Am let's sleep!!
Rose! Let's go! Sleep in the living room, altogether!
Marry&Daisy: okay!

* it was 3 a.m of Monday, Angel couldnt sleep bcs she kept thinking abt the message she got yesterday. That message was from her father, He said that he already registered for her at the school in Terren city. Her father told her to packs her things and go back to her real house.

* she started to packs her things slowly, so that she wouldn't disturb her friends from their sleep. She even write a notes to them.

* Then she took her phone realised that Brooke had sent her a message. She replied him back, hey dear, which college will you apply after this?

After a few minutes. Brooke replied back her on 4 a.m
" hey sweetie, im just woke up! Uhm I wants to be a Doctor! So I would applied at Hogwart Medic College! How about you?."

Wow! I want to be a doctor too! Let's apply the same college later.. Promise me, you will study hard, and never bully others.." said Angel.

"Sure why not! I'll continue my sleep! And you too!" said Brooke. "Okay will miss you, midnight love" said Angel. "Miss you too,Angel♥️".

Here the notes.

It's 7oclock, they all were shocked bcs of this letter, They quickly informed Brooke and his friends

It's 7oclock, they all were shocked bcs of this letter, They quickly informed Brooke and his friends. They all rushing to Angel's house, Brooke then go to the train try to check her wether she's leaving or not. But unfortunately, she's gone. They all got that news felt like theyre losing one of their friends.

Ting! Notifications, itsa video of Angel.

"Hey guys! Im sorry, but it was my dad's decision. I have to follow his words or else I'll done! But dont worry, I'll back after the exam is finnish! Please wait for two months.. And Yah, I wish the best for you all, hope yall got straight A+ and can bring joy to your parents.. Will miss you guys.. Thanks.
I probably can't using my phone for this two months bcause my parents are strict with this Exam! But I'll try hard to find the way to sent you guys a text.

Goodbye.

They just glad that Angel even sent them a video. They relieved with the explanations.