Turn of events

No one reads A/N so .. enjoy my first chapter lmao

I screamed in pain as the Lazer was on my Bikini area...

"Finally we're done!" The lady informed me as i flinched in pain.Uhg finally.. For a moment i thought I was gonna die.

I thanked and  payed her and got out of the building . Finally done ! This was my last lazer appointment. (I probably type some words incorrect but hey! I'm a foreigner  so just be patient i know that shit is irritating)

I saw my fiancée wait for me by the car , i greeted him and got in 
"And how was it?" He asked me as he started the car.

"Ow don't you start , I know you enjoy my pain you asshole" I said playfully.

"You just know me too well Kayla" he replied.

"Ow sure I do Bro." I laughed at the last part

He just smirked and put music on.

You must be now really concerned about our relationship .

Well long story short .

My name is Kayla MORNINGSTAR , I'm 19 years old I work as an assistant in this modeling company of one of my bestfriends Joshua Blackwood he hired me  so I can make some mony before marriage .
I am engaged to Tyler ANDREWS he is 22 yo n he was one of my best buddies since I was in Highschool. We r not in love or anything like that but when We were back in highschool i told him and Joshua my other buddie everythiiing . Like everyhing. I never had girl friends as they always turned out sneaky just using me to get to the boys . Typical Highschool drama.but lets get back to my point. I told him once my deepest secret which  is my Phobia of sex . I know it sounds weird I call it sexphobia. So i trusted him on this secret and told him how just thinking of a male touching me makes me shiver in fear and brings me anxiety and how I don't know how to deal with it and how i can get married cause noone will wait and be patient with me . No matter how this man would love me and appreciate me , he would still want sex and I understand but it's something that never would happen . It's a reason that got me in a fight with a lot of boys and my first and last crush . So then I decided I would never have a boyfriend or waste my time on stupid love .. So me and Tyler made a deal , he wanted a housewife who would take care of him as a mother he never had so she can cook for him spent time with him for the rest of his life and maybe one day adopt childeren with her , no feelings included . He wanted a beautiful master piece like me he said .
I've been told my whole life by my mother who raised me alone that I am a very very beautiful girl , everytime I get out guys always turn their heads my way looking at me in such weird ways disgusting . I hate that sort of attention .

So yeah , we made a deal so I don't stay with my mother my whole life and be a burden on her she needs to feel free .. and so I can live with my bestfriend . That sounds lit .

"And here we are princess" tyler haulted in front of my shitty flat , I kissed his cheek , said goodbye and got out .

He honked at me and i turned around to see him grinning ear to ear .

"The fuck man?" I asked

"3 days left bitch ,we will be married and live the best life." He yelled in amusement.

"Can't wait!" I laughed at him and went to my appartment where I was greeted by my crying mom. I frowned at her concerned.

"Hey mom what is it?" I asked her hugging her while my brother Tony was glaring at me.

"It's just that..." she sobbed

"Just what?"

"You are getting married in 3 days and I'm gonna miss you so much cutiepie" she sobbed in my chest again and I felt pain seeing her cry over me.

"Hey mom look at me! Look at me! It's gonna be okay , got it?"

She nodded .

"And we will get you a hubby , better than the asshole that left us."
Anthony or just Tony, my big brother snorted  and I glared at him.

"Hey! Language kayla and dont talk about your dad like that!"

"Mom she is right you can't stay alone!" Tony defended me .

"We'll see, now dinner is ready!" Mom got up and headed to the kitchen.

"So how is it with you and tyler?" Tony asked me .

"Okay, why?"

"Sis, its just a question , chill" he replied and i laughed and went to my room.

Tomorrow is my last day at work..

        ______________________________________________________

I was wearing a striped light blue and white shirt half tucked in my white ripped  jeans which is the last time im gonna wear it , it shows too much cleavage . Had my hair loose and curled in a natural way , some lipgloss that made my lips more red and plumpy and thats it.

"Yo kayla i need in my office now!." Joshua called me and he was obviously stressed .

I knoked on his door and got in . The first thing that caught my eye was this very attractive men who looks scary and dangerous but still cute . he had black hair, light tanned skin, rosy lips , blue ocean eyes .You know the typical . But he gave me those Italian mafia vibes.

He was wearing an all black suit which scared me more and I could see a tattoo on his neck.

The thing that irritated the shit out of me is that he was eying me up and down in a really nasty disgusting look . Lust. I wanted to get out but somehow i was glued on the ground.

He litteraly made me tremble, and there was this feeling in my gut that something bad is coming. Very bad.

"Josh who is this sexy lady?" He asked in an Italian accent. Ow

Hey wtf , sexy?!

"Uhm Mr. Delluci , this is my bestfriend slash assistant, and at the same time my best buddie's Fiancée." Joshua replied bitterly noticing the way he looked at me .

" my lady whats ur name?" He asked with the same look .

"Kayla Morningstar sir." I said looking down avoiding eye contact and playing with my ring.

"I'm Xavier Delluci it is my pleasure to meet all this beauty." He annoyed me .

I just nodded.

"Joshua I take her and I'm gonna forget everything you owe me , the million Euros dont matter anymore."

To say i was shocked is an understandement wtf im still here,im not a thing , i balled my eyes at josh who got up furious.

THE FUCJK IS HAPPENING?!

"What the fuck man? She is getting married in three days !!! She is not an IT , no you won't fucking take her, name anything else but her." I was quite relieved but the negative scaring feeling in my stomach never leaved me.

"Well I don't negociate man." He stood up and pulled out a gun!!

Wtfff is that reall?!!!!

Bitch , of course it real, like he is gonna pull out a fuckin water gun you moron. I scoffed inside

Then 4 men with him in black suits pulled out theirs too and pointed at Josh , Xavier jusr smirked as if it is a daily sight.

"What the hell!!" I screamed at him but he didn't budge , he just went closer to Josh and pointed the gun at his head. He was scared as fuck.

"The girl or you are dead." Xavier demanded and i almost shit my pants.

"NO!" Josh said .

"Let's do it the hard way ."

And boom , there was a gunshot .