21.Movies and danger

Guys i know i am trippin writing this book m so sorry guys ily so much for giving me time don't mind me pleaaase.
I luv you babies <3

The past three days I haven't seen him at all. He did not come to my cell or even send someone to check up on me. I would get a lot of food that I crave which is the least he can do for litterly torturing me.

Suddenly the door opened and it was my husband.

I immidiately backed down scared for my life.

He came closer reaching to my hand and taking it agressivly but I did not feel the pain at all.

"Come on let's watch a movie baby girl." He dragged me upstairs.

What is wrong with this italian man!

This is the first time since more than a mounth that I saw sunlight. I felt finally alive.

He took me to a big ass cinema room that I never knew about.

Well maybe that is because you have been his toy for more than 8 mounths!

There was a big comfy bed at the front and some really comfy looking seats.

But at the looks of it I guess we were going to the bed.

As soon as I sat the bed almost swallowed me . It felt so comfy I never wanted to leave it.

"Having fun baby girl?" He just had to ruin my fucking moment. Shaking my head .

"You'll really like this movie baby . It will remind you of us. It just got released yesterday.

I nodded still scared to talk to him. I haven't heard my voice besides screams in more than a month.

"It's called 365 days. He basically living my lifestyle. You'll see."

the movie started after a few moments and I immediatly fell in love with the main actor he was so hot Italian young mafia boss. He looked so much like Xavier which made me feel weird. The same tattous the same everything.

I was enjoying the first 7 minutes but stopped having the good feeling when I saw a fly attendant giving him h*ad and the girl playing with herself.

I tried to avoid the scenes so I looked his way . He was so concentrated.

"The fly attendant looks like one of your whores." Wow Kayla chill.

Luckily he took it as a joke.

"It has been a long time since I had a bl*wjob." He smirked.

Ew Kayla shut the fuck up don't talk to him u know his twisted horny answers!

I sighed and just watched.

"Are you lost baby girl?" The mafia leader said to the actress.

And I knew were this was going I knew that he chose this to make me feel frustrated like this.

I could sense him looking at me from the side.

The actor reminded me so much of him. It was so convinient.

I was very uncomfortable with the movie.

Then he started getting abusive in a horny way which disgusts me more.

I didn't wanna see it was so triggering to me . Now I see why he chose this. so I looked at my belly and traces my fingers lookimg for kicks.

I heard the load groans and moans it was so loud in this cinema.

I knew it was from the movie .

I couldn't bear the sounds so I put my hands on my ears resting my forhead on my knees.

He took my hands off my ears harshly and gripped my hair to make me look at him.

The first thing I saw was his area was way up there.

God help me please.

Then he put me closer. My hands struggeling to get away with his tight grip on my hair.

"Kiss me." He groaled like the monster he is.

"N-noo."

He put me closer again carresing my lower lip with his thumb .

"S-stop you already took everything away from me. At least let me keep my first kiss." I stuttered way too stressed.

He bit his lip . His eyes not leaving mine.

The movie was already on pauze now.

He then made me watch it even though it scared me so much.

He would feel turned , his hands not leaving my private parts like my waist , my butt, my chest and my thighs.

I would shiver feeling so triggered by this and he would laugh and basically won't stop touching me.

"Please make it stop " I begged him feeling an extreme pain in my belly and in my area. I don't know what is happening to me and the baby but it was painful.

"Xavier help." I yelled at him when i saw the blood coming out of my poom poom.

He litterly freaked out not knowing what to do.

He carried me straight to the car.

A hella lot of bodyguards and mafia men surrounding us.

"Xavier what is happening?"

Then someone replied to me.

"The baby ! it's in danger."

God please save us.

The last thing I saw was my husband's face and his hands playing with my hair.

Then everything went black.