18.Guess who's back.

You guessed right.

Fucking Luke.

So here is an update.

This is my second day at Blake's house . Yesterday  I sleot the whole day.

I did not feel comfortable all alone in his house so I went to clear my head in a childeren park. And thatbis where I layed my eyes on Luke playing with some little boy.

Wow okay then..

I was just chilling trying not to draw attention to me and to my big ass belly.

But being as attractive as me you can not be unnoticed. Jk lol.

We made eyecontact and my heart legit skipped two beats.

I was so frickin nervous u don't wanna know.

He walked towards the bench I was sitting on and what he did next took me by surprise.

He hugged me way too tightly and protectivly.

I felt the urge to cry but stopped my tears I stood up to hug him back tightly.

Suddenly I forgot about everything . All the pain I felt when he left me alone. The disgust I felt towards him last time I talked to him. Everything was changed.

I was grieving and I needed him.

We finally let go after a fat minute but I could not let go.

Don't cry!

"Why didn't you return my calls Kayla I missed you ! I was worried sick about you did he hurt you?" He had his eyebrows knit together. His voice very kind.

"No everything is fine I just uhm-" While thinking of an excuse his eyes layed on my grown belly .

The surprise was all over his eyes.

This is the moment he's gonna leave me and hate me. And somehow I am ready for it.

Used to this already...

"Oh my god Kayla holy fuck are you carrying his baby!?" He wishper yelled at me.

I pursed my lips not knowing what to say.

"I uhm yeah kinda."

Then he surprised me again.

By hugging me and telling me it is okay.

"Aren't you gonna leave me?" I asked him in a low voice.

"No dummy of course not . I love you Kayla." He just-

Oh my god .

Did Luke just confess his love to me ?! No fucking way. I was speechless not knowing what to say.

Not sure about how I feel.

"It's okay you do not have to say anything.I just needed to tell you." By that he came closer and closer to my lips.

MY FUCKING FIRST KISS.

I CAN'T!!

No this is way off limits Kayla .

He got closer and closer.

But I coughed to stop him.

"I don't think this is right."

"Oh it's okay I promise come let's go on a date."

He shrugged it off hurt.

Silly me.

"Oh my god my first date!" I happy yelled.

"No way." He smiled.

"Yes siiiiir."

Then he took me to the fair.