13. Trust and the shock

LEMME TELL U Y'ALL THIS STORY BOUTTA GET INTERESTING BABES♡BE READY.

"I need to get up my husband's probably looking for me." I informed luke after the long sweet conversation we had.

We were vibing.

We were bonding.

And the exitement and the butterflies that I felt in my belly everytime he complimented me or locked eyes with me was unbelievable.

"Oh okay , u can call me if u wanna hang out tomorrow too." He said getting up too while smiling angelicly at me.

God this man.

"Sure." I reached to shake his hand but he took it and pulled me dangerously closer and kissed my cheek in a way too seductive way , near my lips. I felt weird and akward and most of all uncomfortable because of my fear.

I took a step back and went to the room we rented.

I got in surprised by the disgusting sight in front of me.

I saw my husband Legit fucking the blondie.

The sounds and the moans were incredibly disturbing so I ran to the room bathroom and puked very hard.

Ew ew ew ewwwww.

My poor virgin eyesssss.

He barged in the bathroom while I was still puking and yelled at me for getting in my room.

Dude you need to chill.

"I came to take my bikini to have a swim." I lied . I made an exuse to avoid attempting to cheat even tho this marriage is not real. It still felt so wrong .

"Well get ur fucking shit , head out and find a room where u gonna spend ur night." He said harshly and barged out of the bathroom.

I heard her giggles .

And overheard their conversation while taking some towels.

"Sorry about that , it's just my useless wife , let's carry on hottie."

"Wait are you married?"

"Kinda...Buy she doesn't mind we are not real. More for the business ." He comfronted her.

Disgusting perv.

I guess imma find Luke when I am done swimming.

I took my black royal blue bikini , towels and a tompon in case my period decided to pop out. Because it has been a while.

I barged out of the room glaring daggers at them.

___________________

I was now in the jaccuzi enjoying the summer night breeze and the warm water.

Mom. Anthony, Josh...

Tyler ...

Xavier.

Rape.

Marriage.

I was overthinking like always.

That's when someone decided to join me .

My eyes met those blue orbs again shining under the moonlight.

I decided to act normal and not drool over this man.

"I thought you went to your husband." He smiled lovingly at me.

He is not my husband he is a monster.

The images of that scary night came flooding back to my head and I couldn't help but break down.