Meeting my In Laws

When is quarantine over . Bored af.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Britney had the audacity to Dm me her pictures with Tyler.

They were Nasty.

I was so angry and hurt.

How could he do that to me !? But still I am now nothing to him, he hates me so much . I broke his trust and I hate myself for that.

I blame myself so much ...

Then I had a lot of notifications on snapchat . Again Britney Snapped me her videos with him while he was talking shit about me . He said those hurtful words like goldigger, traitor, cheater, hoe,liar, manipulative... and shit like that.

I stopped the tears again.

I am sick and tired of crying so much.

I do this to protect my family , to protect him . But they can not see the sacrifice.

They can not see the hell I put myself through for them

They can not see the fear that I am living at the moment.

They can not see the pain that I am gonna live in forever.

All this just to protect them. Because I love them.

Not to brag, but this will stay inside of me anyways.

His voice pulled me out if my thougts. And I pulled my phone in the charger that I always had in my purse thank god.

"Come on baby let's go ." He said grabbing my hand in his big one.

I did not resist.

I gave up a long time ago...

We were heading to the big garage and he broke the silence by saying this.

"And by the way if you wanna keep that phone  you will have to give me your password so I can make sure you ain't talking to males or someone from your family . Understood?" He said .

WhAT THE H-

"I asked you something." He said .

I nodded my head.

Fuck me.

I took this decision back in the shower. I gave up , thats it, I'm gonna do whatever he says and quit being sarcastic and just quit being me...

Untill he gets tired of me.

Bc who wants to marry someone dead inside .

Who wants to spend his whole life with someone who doesn't even talk to u , just nod their head?

No one.

So I gave it a try .

This is my last shot.

20 minutes later

We pulled in a driveway of the biggest house I've ever seen, I always thought Kylie Jenner was wealthy , but when I saw his house, and his parents house I am not sure bout that anymore.

We got out of the car and he put his hand on my waist, and that just disgusted me.

Ignoring the feeling I just continued walking , struggling with the pain between my legs.

We were greeted by the most beautiful middle aged lady ever, and a very handsome middleaged man too.

The woman had brown hair just like mine and beautiful hazel eyes, she had a very warm smile . Even tho she looked wealthy and with power she still looked like a normal ordinary warm hearted girl.