what the hell

Thanks babies 4 reading enjoy and stay safe , if u want anything just comment I respond.

So I interrupted them by going towards them and sit with them.

I know it was stupid but someone had to stop him.

So I activated my attitude.

Let's do this.

I sat next to the loud guy which is across Xavier, Ian and his brother.

They were all looking at me weirdly , he was shocked that i had the guts to sit with them, his bro was smiling he looks like a nice person tbh. The loud guy next to me was looking at me amused, Ian I think was his name was giving me a smily face and then the other one who did not talk was glaring at me.

Rude much.

"Why y'all bitches looking at me like I grew some other head?!" I asked with the attitude.

Hah! He choked on his water that he was drinking.

1 for me .

0 for him.

Fuck that plan of obeing him, I'm gonna make this hard for him.

The squad were shocked about my outburst . I was amused af.

"Language please." His brother said but he meant it in a friiendly way I guess...?

"Ow it speaks." I said sarcasticly.

They were all looking at me silently.

"Why the fuck are y'all lookin at me!?" I kinda start to find it irritating.

"I'm having a one sided conversation here, that's not nice. So let's do this all over again." I did not remove the amused smirk on my face. He did not expect this. Ha.

"So hey guys it's your girl Kayla ." Then I stood up and gave my hand to the loud guy next to me to introduce himself.

"I am Payton one of Xavier's bestfriends." He spoke finally.

I nodded and went to the next person which was Ian  i think.

"I'm Ian your husband's Buddy since Highschool." I shook his hand.

Ew my husband.

It was his turn I just smirked at him.

"I can't wait to wipe that smirk off your face." He spoke finally.

"Why don't you wipe my ass." Wow that was a lil bit too much.

They all laughed and he just shook his head.

"I'm his big brother , Emma's Hubby my name is Nick by the way."

"Nice to meet you." I replied .

Now it's the silent spooky guy turn.

I gave him my hand and he eyed me up and down weirdly.

Finally he put his hand in mine and shook it.

"Aren't you gonna tell me your name?"

He rolled his eyes and finally spoke.

"Blake." He spoke blankly.

Okey that was way too cold.

The fuck!?

I felt so uncomfortable shaking his hand . He gave me this dark damgerous vibe. Wow.

"Nice to meet you." I smiled shaking it off. Then someone coughed on purpose.

Uhg someone is annoyed.

"Are you done?" He asked annoyed.

"Done with what?" I asked innocently.

" done seeking attention from Men." He frowned at me .

I was shocked I did not have a comeback.

"I came here to introduce myself cause I"m gonna be around for a hella long time.

"With that attitude the only thing that's gonna be around is your name."

"Fuck you Xavier."

"We're gonna discuss this later."

"Kaylaaa , Boys the dinner's ready." Emma called us and I just smiled and stood up.

______________________________

Dinner was kinda fun . If there weren't the intense questions his dad asked me and the glare My husband gave me. I felt so stressed  under the look of Blake. Weird.

We were now next to the pool having drinks,Blake exused himself to go to the bathroom and Xavier was next to me putting an act on his mother that he is in love with me, we were discussing the wedding that we'll have tomorrow. Everything is going fast , I was very uncomfy in his arm and he noticed but ofc he wouldn't care less.

"Kayla can you please go get me some sugar?"  Mama asked me kindly and I nodded and got up to the kitchen.

I was looking for the sugar in this big ass  kitchen when I heard footsteps behind me.

I turned around to see Blake leaning on the kitchen island behind me crossing his arms eyeing me up and down .

"Why are you so fucking rude, you don't look at a female like that." I crossed my arms hiding my breast which were the center of attention .

He walked closer to me.

Closer.

Closer.

Now his face was one finger away from mine, i held Eye contact to look bored and that he did not affect me at all.

He leaned in and said.

"In our world we treat you however we desire. I think your dear husband alredy showed you that." I immediatly lowered my eyes losing eyecontact. Shit now i was uncomfortable.

"I thought so." He then put his finger under my chin and pulled my head harshly up.

"Take your hands off me." I said trying to look very strong again.

"Or what?" He chuckled.

"I'll tell Xavier ."

"Awh that's cute you pretty poor thing. You don't know shit cutie."

"You are a fucking psycho."

By that he pulled me by my waist too close again that I felt his breath on my neck. Ew.

"You better not use that attitude with me , there gonna be bad consequences."

"I already live in hell you can't do anything more. I'm dead inside ." This time I meant it , and to say it out loud hurt more.

I took the sugar that I finally saw my head low N I walked out of the kitchen.

I bumped into a hard rock chest. Shit.

I looked up and it was him.

He looked anything but in a good mood.

"We're going now!"

Ow shit.