Eventually you'll learn

We were now in the car heading back to the place I call home.

To say I was afraid was an understatement.

He looked so pissed I never saw him like this since I met him.. Holy shit.

"Why did we have to leave so soon?!" I tried to lower the tension between us but nothing, I felt like I just made it worse , then he spoke.

"BECAUSE YOU WERE TRYING TO FUCK MY COUSIN THAT'S WHY YOU FUCKING SLUT."He took me by surprise by saying that, not that i did not expect it , but hearing it out loud hit different.

"Oh gimme a break , you know very damn sure that this is bullshit." I responded annoyed by him.

He just snorted and followed it with those words.

"I fucking saw what I saw, I really thought you were struggling to find sugar but you were just dropping your panties for fucking Blake out of all people , he is always competing with me that son of a bitch!" He was yelling and started to go faster.

"I swear to you on my mother's grave he tried to force himself on me, I would never do that and you know it, cut the shit already." I yelled back at him in his face .

He turned around with a dead glare . Jeez

"Uh-huh." He just hummed at me shaking his head.

But I knew he did not believe me.

We were finally home , and I immediatly went upstairs.

He followed me we were on the staircase and grabbed my wrist very hard and made me turn to him.

He grabbed my cheeks in his hands very hard .

"What am I gonna do with you Kayla?" He asked me trying to look seductive and shit .

"Fuck you!" I said in anger.

"That's a nice option." He dragged me to the room and i knew what was gonna happen.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOO!" I screamed at the top of my lungs .

I can't live that fear again , Never!

"Xavier please . You think i will ever love you if you keep being this monster and treating me like shit!?" I tried to get him to stop and it worked .

His look softened at me and I innerly cringed .

"Be ready tomorrow at 8 am the dresser and makeup artist are coming ." Then he left the room. And the house

I felt this craving for some piece of cake and luckily i found it in the big ass fridge.

I took 3 slices, yeah i know.

I started to eat happily but the phone ring interrupted me.

Who is calling me.

I went for my phone and the contact shocked me.

Joshy eyyy.

"Josh?" I asked with a soft tone.

I tried so hard not to break down after I hear his voice.

"K-ka-y-ylaaaaa." He was crying . He stuttered my name in a way no one did. I felt the pity he was feeling for me.

I broke down even tho I tried, i just couldn't.

I was just crying not answering him.

"Kayla r u here? Please tell me your here."

Wow this is the first time that Joshua Blackwood. THE heartless player cried. He is my bestie since I was in kindergarten. And this is the first time i know he cries.