20.Over and over again

I got home and the guards were pretty shocked to see me at first but they let me in eventually when they saw me crying .

"Boss is home today be careful he's angry with work." I nodded at at Tommy who was one of the cute guards.

Breath in.

Breath out.

Breath in.

Breath out.

Once I was ready for whatever abuse I was boutta face I went in to see him with 4 whores around him doing nasty shit.

But once he saw me his pleasure turned to anger .

He pushed them away and told them to get out.

He saw my clothes and blinked in disbelief.

When the whores got out he immediatly came running at me with all kind of emotions.

I closed my eyes ready for his hit , But..

Look at you thinking he hugged me or something.

Ha bitch you thought.

Tge most painful slap came across my face . I did not even pretend to be shocked . I saw that coming. I learned that men are trash.

"Where the fuck WERE YOUU!!!!" He yelled the last part in my face.

To say I almost shit my pants was an understatement.

I hugged my belly still looking down amd scared to meet his bloodshot furious eyes.

"When I TALK TO YOU LOOK AT ME!" He yelled getting more irritated.

Still no reply from me.

He knew what he did made me get out of the house. But now thanks to Luke I had to come back.

Then he took me by surprise when he pulled my jaw with his harsh hands very hard making me wince and look at him straight in his eyes. I couls smell the alcohol.

"B-bla-ake." I stuttered scared of his reaction. I had to tell him . He was gonna find out about it anyways.

If I were the one who told em he wouldn't punish me for it.

Right?

Another more painful slap came across my cheek.

"WHAT THE FUCK!!! YOU SLUT!" He grew angrier and angrier every second .

"We didn't do anything I s-swea-a-ar." I felt the urge to comfront him because I knew from the looks of his face that he will make me suffer for this.

He scoffed getting dangerously closer.

"You know what? I am done!" When he said that I felt my eyes lit up seriously. I was so relieved and happy. Is he gonna leave me?

I smiled at him. Forgetting myself. I was way too happy.

"Really?" I could even sense the happy tears in my eyes.

"Yes. I am done with being nice with you . From now on you'll see my badside . You know what? Let's start now!" He spat in my face.

My face fell.

I could feel my heart falling in my stomach. I thought I did not hear him right because my heartbeat was blocking my ears from hearing.

What badside?

Was this his good side!!!?

"Wh-what?" I found myself speechless.