the secret Destroyed Me

Quarantine got me writing this book .

Stay safe my bitches

______________________________________________

I was dragged and put in his car by my hair , I was crying so hard i cant even remember the last time i cried like this...

Oh right that was ...

Since Dad left us...

God , that time I at least had Tyler n Josh with me at , but now I am alone.

And it hurts...

The car stopped , which means we are home.

I looked at the big mansion and the bad feeling in my gut never leaved me .

If I wasnt in this state I would be shocked n amazed by his house , our house now.. But I can't .

I opened the car door and followed him to the door , we were welcomed by this beutiful young maid. She smiled at me as if she knew me , she seems very kind.

He took my hand in his which just made me shiver more..

"Come on baby , welcome to your home." He kissed my hand and I immediatly took it away. But looking down not daring to make eye contact.

"You just won't stop resisting won't you? Well let's see how much you can ." To say He was pissed at me was an understandement.

Kayla please don't get on his nerves, may god have mercy on you
"I don't want you Xavier you weren't my choice okey? You forced yourself on me! How am I supposed to act while you are torturing all my loved ones huh!? Come to you with open arms!? You are my enemy , just get over it!!" I trieed to stay as calmas possible but the words seemed harsh but true...

I said what i said.

He did not seem happy at all with my answer.

He was breathing hard ,biting his teeth , clenching his jaw , his nostrils were moving , And I was scared .

His hand moved .

And what came next shocked me.

A striking pain was on my right cheek.

My mounth was open in shock.

He just FUCKING SLAPPED ME!!
This was the first time a male ha-

Before I could finish the sentence his hand moved to my hair and dragged me to the stairs like an animal

"STOP YOU R HURTING ME YOU FUCKING DOUCHEBAG!" I yelled in protest but he just gripped it harder , that action just made me wince in pain.

He opened a big door and revieled a room .

Oh

My

God

What is he gon do ?

Please just whatever it is don't be sexual .

God I beg you to get me out of this.

I am a good girl I dont deserve this

He just put me in thia walk in closet  which was filled with hoeing clothes , lingery and sexy dresses.

"Wear something sexy now!" He asked me but still angrily .

"No I am not showing you my skin!" I yelled but it came out apart becausse I was afraid .

"I am your husband for fuck's sake !" He screamed pointing at me with his index finger . "And you are my wife !"