12.Beautiful

New chapter hoes.

=================================================

I woke up to the sun light that came from the window across me.

I immediatly remembered the conversation me and my beloved husband had last night.

Shit.

I turned around slowly but his place was empty.

Then I heard him come out of the shower with a towel wrapped around his waist. I immediatly looked the other way. Trying so hard to not look . That would be weird and he'll think I am attracted to him or somthing.

But what really surprised me that he looked pissed at me .

He glared at me while rubbing his hair with a towel . I frowned and he just scoffed and rolled his eyes.

What did i do now? I just woke up .

So I ignored it and went to the shower so I can get ready for the trip.

That's when he grabbed my wrist harshly . Again.

"Listen i don't recall what happened and what I said yesterday but just forget it i was drunk."

"Nothing happened." I replied but very calmly.

Then he let go of me .

"Go take a shower and get ready we'll leave in one hour. "

"Where are we heading to?"

"Bali."

I took a shower thinking a lot bout this honeymoon thing with him.

I have always dreamt to go to Bali on my honeymoon with Tyler but we never got the chance.

I don't know how this will turn out to be.

Fingers crossed.

It's like fire and ice going on a trip together.

I wish he'll just lemme be and don't ask for sex.

I really do.

I was finally done and headed with my robe to the suitcase that Emma and my mom in law packed for me.

And to say I was shocked was an understatement.

They packed me the things i would have never even thought of wearing.

Just the idea of wearing this was out of my league.

Nooo noo nooo.

I started getting all the half clothes out of the suitcase but NOTHING I could wear.

Just those lingerie and the shortest body hugging dresses and booty shorts.

What were they thinking?

Emma I am so mad at you!!

I decided to call her and spill my anger and frustration of wearing this in front of him and publicly at her.

She picked up at my first ring.

"Hey babes."

"EMMA WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK WERE YOU THINKING!??"

"Jeez  Kayla chill out it was more of Mama's idea she just made me buy you some sexy clothes that's it."

"Emma i can not wear this are you guys nuts ?! Why did you buy me this I hate it I can not even wear this in front of my husband let alone in public!!!"