17.Smile (Unedited)

Omg I have some twisted ass rollercoster waiting for you guys. Believe me you'll be shocked. But not rn let's take it slow.

__________________

The past 3 mounths have been hella hard for me . I was dealing with major cramps and headaches. The moodswings and the cravings were the worst. But let's just not even start about the morning sickness.

But to my surprise, and to yours as well Xaviee has been taking  care of me. Yeah ladies you heard that right.

When I puked he litteraly took my hair out of my face and helped me a lot.

He een brought me everything I wanted and gave the maids strict orders not to let me touch anything. I was treated like a queen and I lowkey enjoyed it. Even tho it is temporary and I was helping Blake take this twisted bastard down for good.

Speaking about that, I was doing a pretty good job sneaking out at night following his actions and informing him about all his calls and wherabouts.

I told him everything from A to Z . I had to lecture every conversation.

But the one that was the center of attention was the Gevones Mafia.

He would talk hours about taking them down with some information he had. Which really concerned me since he did not want to tell me who they were. I did not trust him that's the issue.

But whatever.

As for any updates there are certainly some.

Emma and Nick had fell head over heels for each other more since Chase showed up. He litteraly is a miracle. I still find it fascinating that she still menaged to fall in love with him too since he did force himself on her at the very beginning. But I guess a miracle happened. Nah I 'll pass. I giess its her destiny.

Speekimg of which . Guess who had the nerve to finally show up after 5 mounths . Yepp him. Who just popped on your head.

Fucking Luke.

He texted me with a long message telling me some shitty exuses that I certainly did not buy. I just lost interest . That's it .but I still cared. The sparkle was not there anymore. I told him that I could not meet and we should stop this nonsense since I was married but homeboy is not liking the idea. Insisting that my husband is threatening me. Uhg. I just shrugged it off and had a conversation with him .but sadly the electricity and the intidimacy was gone. Which is for the better . But yeah.

For Tyler I had not seen him since that day by the ocean. It really concerns me because he is not the type of guy that would just dissapear like that . There is no trace of him and Britney and I knew him as the back of my hand . He is surely planning on something . I asked Josh about him and he said they grew distant since my incident. But I had Emma to tell everything . She never really agreed with me but she is there for me.

And as for Jayson we met again and now we were buddies . He does not now the real life I am living of course. But we always hang out and he comes to mine which Xavier hates . But I told him he was gay as an exuse. Oops . But he still does not feel comfortable.

I am now heading to the office room bringing him coffee he had asked for. He'd kill me if I was out of bed. I was getting too used to this.

But I had to since I needed to sneak up and read some documents.

I knocked on the door and opened it immediatly and to my surprise he hid this document under the others.

"Why the fuck did you have to open the door like that ." He tried to act cool but he got me way too suspicious.

"And why are you out of bed you should be resting for now. Come on go."

"I got bored ."

"Do you want me to carry you there myself." He asked sarcasticly.

I have never been carried by a man.

"That sounds dope." I grined .

"Fuck me. " he cursed under his breath and litteraly got up and carried me up stairs."

"Xavier what the hell I was kidding just let me be I will walk."

"Well it's kinda too late for that." He scoffed.

"Grumpy asshole." I muttered.

"What was that?"

"I said cute gentlemen." Even as a lie it sounded weird and impossible.

He shook his head and arched his brow at me.

"What?"

"Nothing. We are here . Now I should get you to bed."

"I am not a baby." I protested .

"You sure are."

As he put me on bed and put the sheets on me I feelt a really weird odd sensation in my belly. Not once and not twice .

Oh my god.

My baby was kicking for the first time.

"AAHGHH. " I screamed litteraly from the hapines.

He turned around running.

"What happened."

I pulled my tank top higher and put my hands on my belly again. The tears forming in my eyes. I have not cried genuine happy tears since my engagement .

It was magical.

Then he came closer and just put his big ass palm on my belly too out of nowhere.

"It's kicking." I stittered between the tears.

"Oh-hh Wowww-ww." He was amazed for the first time I saw his eyes light up and litterly balling out. They looked bigger.

"I felt it." He said like a child that just got bonus.

I hummed as a response but he won't take his hand off my belly even tho it was not kicking anymore.

And for the first time ever. I saw his smile.

His genuine happy innocent smile.

But then I shook my head.

KAYLA no don't you dare even get this involved. He will kill it anyway to protect his throne. That is why you are taking him down . For the baby.

No strings attached to the monster.