10.What he said will haunt me...

That is Kayla lookin sad in her dress she stunning right?

Yo my bitches how y'all surviving in this damn quarantine?
Cuz ur girl is bored out of her mind you guysss ...

Here is a good chapter, stay tuned cuz shit boutta get juicy.

_____________________________

Important chapter!

I woke up to a tingly feeling on my leg .

Then I realized that it was the Monster stroking my leg and watching me sleep like a creep.

I immediatly snapped.

"What the fuck you creep are you out of your fucking mind don't fucking touch me ever again." I stood up now and was heading to the bathroom.

"I am not a creep Kayla I just enjoy you."

I decided to ignore this one.

OMGGGGGG IT IS THE WEDDING FUUUUUUUCK!!!!!

I brushed my teeth and took a shower , you know the routine.

So i got out of the shower and saw these 2 women and a man waiting for me.

I was confused at first but when I saw the makeup and hair and tons of dresses I understood .

"Hello Miss Kayla I Eva am your personal stylist I came to you with a bunch of gown options since  you still hadn't go shopping and I got you some afterparty dresses too as you can see. And this is Perry your Make up artist she is gonna make you look the most beautiful girl on your special day and this is Bretman your hair dresser ."

We greeted each other and they started talking about how they are gonna  make me look perfect for my special day... little do they know that what is broken on the inside can never be fixed.

"So Kayla let's start with the dresses so you can choose whateva you like first."

I started with the first one and it was a gorgeous off shoulders dress . Wooow.

I looked at myself in the mirror and was amazed. I looked at the reflection of the girl wearing a dress she was supposed to be wearing for someone else on the same day but on different circomstances . The girl was missing a smile, she was empty inside , she was very dead inside . This girl needed one thing ; her family and her bestfriend's love.

So unfortunate.

I looked at my neclace which was  Tyler's engagement gift for me. It was the most valuable thing for me. Then everything started to make sense when I remembered its story, I was so blind to his love.

Flashback 10 mounths ago:

"Don't tell me you are still thinking about that stupid black pearl Tyler" i said when i realized he was absent-minded.

"What black pearl?" Josh asked concerned . Uhg he always forgets everything . It is so annoying that we gotta refresh his brain cells everytime we talk.

"The diamond pearl that all of those stupid men dive into this sea in Turkey to take it to their wives but died in the process of doing it , I think it is just stupid you know, Romance is just stupid I swear." I explaines to Joshy the dummy.

"Kayla it's not stupid come on I know you wish to have that pearl and be that special girl, admit it." Tyler teased but was pretty serious .

"Well it will mean something of course but yeah it is what it is I'll never let you die just to bring me the stupid pearl we r not even in love Tyler." I explained and it was the last time we opened that subject.