11.Drunk Sincere Words

I dont edit my chapters exuse me

I was looking at him weirdly because why the hell would he just skip the after party furiously and come to the hotel drunk.

Rude.

Then I spotted a red mark on his white shirt . It looked like...

BLOOD!

what the hell man?

To say I was scared and confused was an understandment.

I did not talk at all. I just washed my face and put my hair in a messy bun to go to bed.

Then he just stared blabbling but not any blabbling.

He started confessing.

Things I have never thought he was capable of.

But who am i kidding .

He is the Godfather after all.

"I killed her Kayla I killed Vanessa . I fucking killed my girlfriend fuuuuck!!!!" He screamed and stuttered at the same time.

How can someone kill his lover?!

Unless this someone is a psycho.

My curiosity was killing me at this point so I decided to lower the tention and ask.

"Why?" Just a simple question and i was proud af that it didn't come out seperatly from the anxiety I was having.

"She was threatening me with you Kayla!" He yelled at me for no reason.

Then he continued

"And no one will hurt you , not as long as I breathe. You are the wife of the godfather you must be protected no matter what, and she was threatening me with her prick brother Lucas that he'll seduce you against me if I did not stop the wedding and I'll not let that happen . I'll do whatever it takes to protect you even if it means killing the love of my life I'll survive."

He was crying at this point.

I didn't really know if I was shocked at the fact that he was crying or the fact that he confessed some crazy shit to me.

"But aren't I the evil godfather after all?" He said after a long silence and got up . Hardly.

Then he paused and looked behind to reffer at me standing behind him.

"Thank god I married you , or else I wouldn't have completed the tasks to be the boss and the fool of Blake would have taken the crown from me and that's never gonna happen as long as I live."

By that he removed his shoes and went to sleep with his tuxedo.

Nice.

I went to bed too forming distance between us with a million of questions in my head.

"Why did'nt your bigger brother take the throne and be the leader?" I finally menaged to ask.

He yawned and then responded.

"He did but he broke te rules , he fell in love with Emma and did not tell her but dad and I so he was bethroned , the wife must not be loved she is just a source of power." He stuttered lazily.

Thats harsh wtf!?

"Did you really love U--umm Vanessa?" I asked again .

Wow I have the balls .

He hummed in response,

Wooooow. I am shocked that he was in love .

"And you still killed her."

No response.

Oh okay .

I just went to sleep shaking the questions off my head.

I'm shook.