16. Deal with the devil

After an hour of me talking to Em about the labor and babies and all that . Xavier told me we should go home since it got late.

He was keeping up with the act of the dear hubby in front of his mom. But he couldn't hide the fact that he was furious. Those red eyes never left my mind. He legit was glaring at me all the time i talked with Em. Which really creeped me out to be honest but I really don't care .

I finally started not to.

So I greeted all of them and headed out trying to reach him because he was taking it too fast.

We got in the car and he started driving but he was not paying attention at all . This man was really staring at me and driving.

"Can you like be careful and focus on the road."

"Were have you been and why didn't you pick your phone." He asked me quiete calmly.

But I did not answer him . He doesn't need to know anything.

"Do you know how worried I was about you ? I thought something happened to you."

I scoffed and muttered those words but making sure he hears them.

"Like you really care."

"Of course I do . You are my responsability! For god's sake Kayla you are my wife!" He was yelling but still kinda calm. He wasn't loosing it -Yet.

"No you fucking don't . Cut the shit Xavier you know what you did to me . You LITTERALY destroyed my life and now you start telling me you care about me. You are heartless that's it."

"Kayla you don't understand shit . That's the point. And as I said you are my wife whether you like it or not!"  I did not understand what he meant with that .

"I clearly do understand . And if I was your wife you should treat me like ONE! And how about starting to stop fucking around . It's disgusting and you make me feel stupid." My voice got way too high. I was litteraly yelling .

"Okay if that's what you want . I will." He smiled at me which sent me nothing but a deep chill down my spine.

Fuck the butterflies .

We talking about Xavier bro.

By that we parked in the garage. He opened the door for me which was way too odd .

His Mood swings are worse than mine .

He took my hand and started walking me inside.

The deep chill and the scary feeling did not leave my body.

I knew that he was planning on something that I couldn't put a finger on.

The grip got tighter. Violence much?

"Can you let go of me i-it hurts." I started blabling when I saw that he was leading me to the room.

"Xavier stop I wanna go to the bathroom." He ignored me and pinned me to the bed in his arms.

"P-plea-ase let go I-i . What are y-y-yyou doiiing." I stuttered and the stupid tears were forming again.

"Treating you as a wife. I ignored you all those mounths just to let you cooperate and rest . But now since I am done with other women I want my wife. Isn't that why you are here anyway?" The devil smile won't leave his lips and the cold eyes won't leave my teary ones. Heartless.

"N-noo I did not mean that Xavier just please go back with hot models and leave me be please I am ugly anyways." I stuttered again protesting trying to stop. The fear never lets me be.