19.Pictures and homes

Next chapters are gonna be LIIIIT. STAY STUNED BABYGIRLS LOVE U ALL BITCHES.♥☆

********

I DON'T KNOW HOW TO PUT THIS IN WORDS BUT THE FAIR AND THE DATE IN GENERAL WAS AMAAAAZINGGGGG.

Oh my goooood for real it was so good. I had so much fun. And it has been a hella long time since I did.

We did so much fun stuff, we even took selfies and some foto's with his phone. He got the 11 pro so they turned out stunning .

We looked like a real couple. Me pregnant and him taking good care of me. It was so realistic.

People gave us such adoring looks.

It felt wrong because I am not even his but it felt somehow good. I would never feel like this with him. I hated myself for what he does to me.

Luke was driving me to Blake's house now and the music was loud. Then there came a tiktok song that I like. The best part came so I rapped with him.

"To All my ladies . I'm tryna put my D*ck in your mounth n go crazy." It was dirty but still lit.

Luke gave me the look.

"Ew no I was just vibin with the song luke." I laughed at him.

"U sure did babe." He smirked.

Babe?

"So can you dance?" He asked me.

"No sadly I don't I really wish I could but yeah I never got the chance to learn." I stated the facts.

Then he made a sharp U turn.

"What where r we goin!?" I yelled.

"We're heading to the club . " He smirked at me.

"No waaaaaay. Luke . No!! I never went to a club"

"There is a first time for everything."

"But I don't feel comfortable in such places!"

"You will blend in , besides I am with you."

"Luke look what I am wearing!" I protested.

"I'll give you my sister's clothes so lets go home first." What is up with them and their sisters  smh.

This did not feel right at all. I felt guilty being the married woman I am.

But at the end I was not treated like a wife...

******

Turns out his sister has way too much clothes. Most of them are revealing and party dresses.

I couldn't help but admire her big room.they were filthy rich too.

I was looking for a dress and finally found a burguendy one it looked really cute to be fair.

I wore it really quikly scared that Luke will come in any second now.

I didn't know what to do with my hair and face so I let it loose and put some gloss n mascara that I found in the bathroom.

I looked young again if you ignore the belly and focus on my face.

I looked happy again. I know it will never last but I gotta enjoy this moments knowing I will have to go back home.

There was a slight knock on the door .

"Come in I am done ."

He came in and eyed me up & down.

"Woow you look amazing Kayla."

"Awhhh thank you Luke."

I felt akward with him still staring at me deadass in the eyes, shit dude.

So I examined the room with mine.

But what really got my attention was the photo on her desk.

It was a chick looking like Luke but with blonde hair.

And the thing that really gotmy attention was the man next to her.

He really looked like...

My husband.

It was not very clear but the man looked like him.

I shrugged it off and decided to talk.

But he was still looking at me deep in thoughts.

It gave me a really weird feeling so I had to break the silence.

"So are we going?"

"I changed my mind." He smiled and got closer.

"Wh-what!?" I kinda yelled

"I said I changed my mind." He smiled again coming closer and putting a stray of hair behind my ear.

"I need to kiss you." He came closer.

"Luke I don't want to please understand."

By saying that he lost it.

"What the fuck Kayla I do everything to make you happy. I LOVE YOU . YOU DON'T HAVE TO TREAT ME LIKE YOUR FUCKING SIDE CHICK OKAY!? I AM TIRED OF YOU TREATING ME LIKE FUCKING TRASH KAYLA!" He yelled at me very furiously reminding me of one person.

Fucking Xavier.

"Luke ahat the hell? Are you now really angry just because I don't wanna kiss you? I am married in the first place it feels wrong!!"

"Honey I AM THE MAN WHO IS LOVING YOU NOT THE ONE WHO RAPED YOU!"

I saw the regret and his eyes widened when he said those words but it was too late. He hurt me with that.

I slapped him hard across the cheek.

"I can not believe you Luke."

"Kayla-".

"SAVE IT!" I yelled and stormed out of the house angrily.

Knowing I have one place to go ...

Xavier's.

This is my only option.

So I gained the courage and walked home.

Not ready for the shit show that is boutta happen.

My life is a mess.