Chapter 7

"Alright, so Lin and I will share a bed," I stated as we walked into the room.

Apsel immediately had an issue with it, whining about sleeping in the same bed as another man. I quietly begin to search through my bag for my pajamas, not having a care in the world what Apsel wanted. Obsidian was quiet as well, he simply let out a sigh and laid down on the one bed and began texting. I finally found a pair and went into the bathroom, chuckling to myself as Lin continued arguing with Apsel. 

"Fine! You can sleep on the floor," Lin suddenly snapped.

"Excuse me?" Apsel sneered. "I am not sleeping on the floor! Why doesn't Obsidian?"

"He's injured and an alpha, you're just a warrior in training."

"So?"

"You're on the floor or sharing the bed with Obsidian." 

"This is ridiculous!" 

Finally having enough, I walked into the room and slapped Apsel on his head. "Will you quit your complaining? Obsidian, what would you rather?"

Obsidian slowly looked at me, once again with an irked expression. I sighed and began tapping my foot, waiting for his answer. Seeing as I wasn't going to give up, he finally shrugged. I pinched the bridge of my nose, leave it to my luck that I'm stuck with a cranky alpha and an idiotic warrior with a fragile ego. 

"Apsel, listen, either you sleep on the floor or share a bed with Obsidian," I sighed in defeat, fatigue taking over.

Apsel folded his arms across his chest, "I'm not sleeping next to him."

"Floor it is."

"Why don't one of you sleep in the bed with him? It would be less awkward," Apsel suggested, causing Lin and I to look at him as if he had two heads.

Lin said nothing while she slapped him on the head, "Less awkward? A guy and a girl sleeping together who barely know each other." 

"Yeah, it's not like you're having sex!" 

"Listen, I don't like sleeping beside strangers and Sylvia has a thing with kicking when she sleeps."

I gaped at her, "Just tell all my secrets why don't you?"

"Nothing can be better than the secret I know about you," Apsel snickered.

I flashed him a glare before heading towards my bag and grabbing stuff to clean Obsidian's wound. While Lin and Apsel have this stupid argument, I'll do something productive and I know Obsidian isn't going to actually clean it. I set the items down on the nightstand and turned to face Obsidian.

"Shirt off," I commanded.

He raised an eyebrow, "Why?"

"To clean your wound, I know you aren't going to do it."

"I was."

"Mhm, when?"

He opened his mouth to argue, but sighed, "Fine."

Holding back my shock when I saw his very muscular chest was extremely difficult, even my wolf was howling with lust. Shaking the thoughts from my mind, I quickly focused on the task at hand. We said nothing as I gently removed the bandages, frowning at the sight of his wound. The skin around it was bright red and warm, the wound itself wasn't even closed all the way. The bandages were somewhat soaked in blood and it was smeared all over his side. I can't bring myself to try and imagine how painful this must be, but by his wincing, I had an idea.