SYNOPSIS

Yo!!

Wassup? How is it going?. This book right here is my heart and soul y'all 🤧 please do show it some love 😁.
Thank you very much for giving my book a chance, you won't regret it. I PROMISE.

I wanted to edit my book so I took it down😅. For those that read FhTL a few months ago, well this is like the clearer and better version of it😂 I changed majority of the things and I hope you like it. PLEASE LIKE IT🥺🥺.

The name of the book is now UMMULKHAYR (Dedicated to my Beautiful and talented cousin khayr_Souf . I love you gurlll❤️❤️❤️). And also, the Name MARZUK is now AMMAR😁

PLEASE NO SPOILERS. I BEG OF YOU PLEASE NO SPOILERS.
Thank you💕

COPYRIGHT©2022, FADIMATU ADAMU NA'IBI. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

_______________________________

I hate my Uncles .

Since my father's death, his Stepbrothers severed all ties with us saying our mom's a Witch and we were a burden. I know they despise Mom but why so mean? Just because she's a Fulani and their "enemy's" wife doesn't mean she's a human being without feelings. They took everything Dad had. His Farms, farmhouses, everything.

Alhaji Abubakar Tumsa( my dad) was the eldest Son of Alhaji Bakura Tumsa. A very wealthy and loving Shuwa Arab from Maiduguri State. Grandpa and Grandma(Abba is her only son) loved my brother and I so much but after their deaths, everything changed.

It all started when Abba took over as the new CEO of the Tumsa Companies Making his StepBrothers jealous. He was a very kind and generous man. When he was alive, his brothers tried so many times to kill him but they didn't succeed until 5 years ago when a truck driver " accidentally " hit his car on his way home. Allah Yafe Abba am. Ameen.

Before His Death, we lived in an apartment in my Grandpa's Mansion in Maiduguri . All our uncles did lived and are still living in Grandpa's "Mansion ".

Oh Sorry, I forgot to introduce myself. Silly me

My name is Ummulkhair Abubakar Tumsa. I'm 17 years old and currently in SS3. People say My brother and I look like Arabs but who cares?.

I have a younger Brother Alkasim and he's 15 years old. I know, we are practically twins. I love my Mom and Brother so much that I can do anything for them. After my uncles threw us out, we came back to our Maternal Grandparent's house in Yola. Alhaji Yusuf Na'ibi ( mom's Dad) Abbu as we call him was not a rich man. He was your average Judge who had two wives and 7 children.

Kawu Hamma- Maa's elder brother
Maa
Kawu Aminu
Anty Zainab
Anty Bilki
Kawu Amadu
And anty Aysha.

Kawu Hamma and Kawu Aminu are Maa's Siblings and the other four her Stepbrother and sisters. They love one another so much not like ABBA's Family.
Abbu is Late soooo yeah that's it😅. I love this place and all but it's kinda annoying sometimes. Salti (maa's mom) is so fun to be with but she travelled to Cameroon last week to visit her family.Diya (maa's stepmom) is just her usual self. Calm, doesn't talk a lot and reads a lot. I love my family so much.

Well, this is the story of my life..............