11 (Not Edited)

WARNING: NOT EDITED⚠️

Hello
It's my birthday 🎉😗

Song: Wanted.
Artist(s): Hunter Hayes.

______________________________________

U M M U L K H A Y R

Ok enjoy😂

"What the potato are you looking at?"

"I'm just looking at you. Like Where the heck did you learn how to put on eyeliner so fast? Wait, what the heck are you even dressing up for? I'm so confused right now." Shahida asked.

"Urghhhh you're so annoying. I'm going on a date with Khalid today remember?" I rolled my eyes and faced the mirror.

"Ohhh that's today?"

I hissed and headed to the closet to pick an outfit.

I had the urge to break Shahida's legs and feed it to the devil's dog lurking in the shadows. Annoying soul.

What to wear

What to wear

What the hell do people wear on dates?

Bikinis

No need to be sarcastic consy.

After 10 minutes of going through my clothes, I finally settled on a Beige spaghetti strap gown and a white Turtleneck.

"Took you long enough, I was starting to think you died in there. Where is he even taking you to? Any sports? Maybe the Arcade? Or even Karate. You know Hamma Elmusty took me to a......."

"Karate. You know how I love Karate but never got the chance to try my moves right? I can try them on you if you ask me another darn Question" I fired. Gosh what the hell is wrong with her?

"Alright alright Jeez I'm sorry " she put her hands up in surrender and walked out of the room leaving me in my misery.

You know that feeling you get when you are nervous? Like you're drowning but at the same time floating? Like you are flying but also landing? Like you were hit on the face repeatedly with a wrecking ball for two days straight? that's what I'm going through right now.

Two words,

Nerve wracking.

30 minutes later....

Finally, I was done getting ready.

"Lover boy is here" Shahida shouted from across the hallway.

I mean for goodness sake Deliver a massage like a normal human being but noooo I'm a freaking psychopath who loves to shout for no reason.

Putting a medium sized white veil on my head, I Grabbed my purse, sprayed my Dior perfume and headed downstairs.

I met Khalid in the living room with Shahida and Mammy who was just about to leave. I Salam-ed and walked in with my head tilted downwards.